Page 160 of 207 FirstFirst ... 60110150155156157158159160161162163164165170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Applied ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-8.patch on my german Veer, works well. But i just found missing icon on button. See screenshot, maybe a bug?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by michel_ng; 10/01/2011 at 05:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Applied ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-8.patch on my german Veer, works well. But i just found missing icon on button. See screenshot, maybe a bug?
    Hi, You need to install the icons from the first post. They go in the /media/internal/.scrims/ubercalendar/ directory. You have to make the directory.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Hi, You need to install the icons from the first post. They go in the /media/internal/.scrims/ubercalendar/ directory. You have to make the directory.
    That's it! Thank you for fast response!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,

here is my first attempt on the translations patch for the Pre3.

Please report if it is working for you, as I did'nt manage yet to make UC work on my own Pre3.

Update: 2011-10-08
    - added some missing strings
    - thanks to CptOx and Pulp for spanish and german translations
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kratus; 10/08/2011 at 03:46 AM.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    unomog likes this.
    Testing Spanish translations patch UC_Intl_OS2_2_0_v4-8 for the Pre3 from Kratus in UberCalendar v2.2.0-29 (Preware version) with good prelimary results. Only two last lines in Preferences Main View remains untranslated ("UC Groups First" and "Bridge Call Dialer").
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Español_España, es_es)
    I just went through the Verizon Pre3 doctor. Thankfully, all the Pre3's are the same with respect to the calendar and google sync behavior patches.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Testing Spanish translations patch UC_Intl_OS2_2_0_v4-8 for the Pre3 from Kratus in UberCalendar v2.2.0-29 (Preware version) with good prelimary results. Only two last lines in Preferences Main View remains untranslated ("UC Groups First" and "Bridge Call Dialer").
    @frantid

Where can I find the latest .patch file for the pre3?

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    @frantid

Where can I find the latest .patch file for the pre3?

http://forums.precentral.net/3135435-post3044.html

I keep the links to all versions on the first post of the Preference guide.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi franted,

I already reported that I have problems using the calendar on my pre3.
    Here are the symptoms:
    - on the stock calendar, I can nog get the scene where I can select the colors of each calendar, or the calendars to display in all calendars view. Hitting the upper-right button just does nothing
    - after installing UC, when I launch the calendar, I just get a blank screen.

I already doctored, but with the exact same results.

Now comes the funny part: I boughy a second pre3, as spare and dev device (I know, I need some psychiatry). I just became it and launched it with a new Palm HP profile.
    And on this device it works!

So, I am suspecting the following:
    - on my main pre3, i transfered my existing Palm HP PROFILE that I have used starting with my first pre and then with my pre2. And I transfered all my data from the USB media/internal folder on the pre3. And I restored all my data by following this step-by step guide:
    http://www.precentral.net/backup
    - when I doctored, I did the same
    - by doing so, I suspect I transfered on my pre3 some file or cookie it is not able to handle. I think in the UC groups area.

Do you have any idea how I could clean my calendar data without having to go to the doctor a second time?

I think I saw something, one day, abojt a tool for cleaning UC cookies, or am I wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help

Hi franted,

I already reported that I have problems using the calendar on my pre3.
    Here are the symptoms:
    - on the stock calendar, I can nog get the scene where I can select the colors of each calendar, or the calendars to display in all calendars view. Hitting the upper-right button just does nothing
    - after installing UC, when I launch the calendar, I just get a blank screen.

I already doctored, but with the exact same results.

Now comes the funny part: I boughy a second pre3, as spare and dev device (I know, I need some psychiatry). I just became it and launched it with a new Palm HP profile.
    And on this device it works!

So, I am suspecting the following:
    - on my main pre3, i transfered my existing Palm HP PROFILE that I have used starting with my first pre and then with my pre2. And I transfered all my data from the USB media/internal folder on the pre3. And I restored all my data by following this step-by step guide:
    http://www.precentral.net/backup
    - when I doctored, I did the same
    - by doing so, I suspect I transfered on my pre3 some file or cookie it is not able to handle. I think in the UC groups area.

Do you have any idea how I could clean my calendar data without having to go to the doctor a second time?

I think I saw something, one day, abojt a tool for cleaning UC cookies, or am I wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help

Try holding orange key down and pushing the ubercalendar Prefs button. If it works the drawer won't open or close, but it will clean all the cookies.

You might try impostah, I don't know if it can clean cookies, but it can read them.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Try holding orange key down and pushing the ubercalendar Prefs button. If it works the drawer won't open or close, but it will clean all the cookies.

You might try impostah, I don't know if it can clean cookies, but it can read them.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I have no access to the menu either, just a blank screen.
    I really sucks.
    I'll try playing around with Impostah this evening...

ok, then the other patch I made wouldn't have worked either. It needed a menu choice to be chosen.

edit: looks like you can delete the cookies in Impostah.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    As asked here (wrong Thread, I know): http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3163656

@frantid Do you've got time to check, if rotating the week view is possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    As asked here (wrong Thread, I know): http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post3163656

@frantid Do you've got time to check, if rotating the week view is possible?
    That's a large undertaking. I'll put it on my list of things to test out. I probably won't get to it until after I'm done with porting to the touchpad though, but I will look into it.

Gwidion likes this.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    That's a large undertaking. I'll put it on my list of things to test out. I probably won't get to it until after I'm done with porting to the touchpad though, but I will look into it.
    Thanks! You recognize,I can't wait, but I'm happy, if you could help!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ok, then the other patch I made wouldn't have worked either. It needed a menu choice to be chosen.

edit: looks like you can delete the cookies in Impostah.
    I installed Impostah and played around with it. I was able to view each and every cookie but could'nt find how to delete them.
    I searched for a wiki about Impostah but without success.

Is there another way to delete cookies? Where are they stored? In media/Internal or elsewhere?

I am really frustrated being unable to use my calendar on my pre3.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I just updated the multilingual localization patch for the pre3 here.

Please report any issue, as I haven't been able to test it on my device yet.

Thanks to CptOx and Pulp for spanish and german translations.

When you are viewing the cookie in Impostah, there is a menu choice to delete item.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    When you are viewing the cookie in Impostah, there is a menu choice to delete item.
    Yes, thank you, but it seems not to work. Nothing happens when I tap the menu option

I don't know where the cookies are located, but I think erasing Media/Internal won't make it. I'll wait another 24 hours, just in case I get an idea, and I'll doctor again. It realy sucks...

Yes, thank you, but it seems not to work. Nothing happens when I tap the menu option

I don't know where the cookies are located, but I think erasing Media/Internal won't make it. I'll wait another 24 hours, just in case I get an idea, and I'll doctor again. It realy sucks...
    You might try to manually restore all the calendar files. If you get all the files back to normal I'll see if I can find the cookie cleaner patch I made a long time ago or make a new one for you.

http://forums.precentral.net/3144522-post3091.html

Do the cookies contain valid data as you view them in Impostah? I think they should all be strings.