Page 157 of 207 FirstFirst ... 57107147152153154155156157158159160161162167 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    If you're having an issue with the TouchPad version of UberCalendar, you should go to the thread for that patch so the developer can help you. It's here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I uploaded the wrong 2.1 non Veer the other day -- too many webOS versions these days. My apologies, here is the correct version:

[url]

Anyone having issues? I'd like to update Preware feeds as I have some work to do....

@m-s did your work week problem get sorted?
    I agree so many os versions. Yes since last preware version I've been unable to make new appts, this might be related, i've not yet tested without übercalendar & am pre-bound so can't currently try the attached file (post 1) but I wonder if they are related, & I happened to be perusing this thread so I posted.

(Interesting side note sym+U make precentral underline. B & I work too.
    hi

is it possible that Ubercalendar can access Exchange account's task list and show in the calendar?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    At this point, no. But exchange sync works wigh the stock tasks app.

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Which device & version are you using? Can you modify or delete an event? What happens when you try to create an event?

Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    I agree so many os versions. Yes since last preware version I've been unable to make new appts, this might be related, i've not yet tested without übercalendar & am pre-bound so can't currently try the attached file (post 1) but I wonder if they are related, & I happened to be perusing this thread so I posted.

(Interesting side note sym+U make precentral underline. B & I work too.
    Many thanks for the option to have groups at the top of the list. I suggested it and then haven't checked in.

Will that version be available in preware for a pre3 soon ? If not should I uninstall with preware and put the new version on with QuickInstall ?

I am having a major problem - events are not displaying. I have lots of calendars (for various reasons including running a building that has 5 rooms for rent by the hour for meetings etc). Events that are going in on two of the calendars are not displaying on my pre 3, but are there on a desktop view of Google calendar (where they are kept) and on my TouchPad.

Any ideas ?

Happy to send whatever I can to help, just tell me where they are !

Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    Many thanks for the option to have groups at the top of the list. I suggested it and then haven't checked in.

Will that version be available in preware for a pre3 soon ? If not should I uninstall with preware and put the new version on with QuickInstall
    It might take a while for it to reach Preware. It is really up to you if you need the latest features. But you have the procedure correct, first uninstall, restart luna, then install and restart luna. There's no way to update from a Preware version to a local patch version - or vice versa.

I am having a major problem - events are not displaying. I have lots of calendars (for various reasons including running a building that has 5 rooms for rent by the hour for meetings etc). Events that are going in on two of the calendars are not displaying on my pre 3, but are there on a desktop view of Google calendar (where they are kept) and on my TouchPad.

Any ideas ?

Happy to send whatever I can to help, just tell me where they are !

Many thanks
    I need more background. Where was the event created? On a shared and owned calendar or owned or shared? Is it just not syncing to the Pre3? Have you tried selecting just that calendar to see if it displays then? Do you have the sync behaviors patch installed?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Event was created on a just shared calendar but with full add event priviledges.

Only not showing on the pre. It's there on both my touchpad and when I check from desktop PC's.

Don't have the synch behaviour patch on.

If I select just that calendar it still doesn't show.

I can uninstall the patch (will do for new version anyway) and try without it in the middle, if that helps.

It's a series of single events with no repeats or anything else special.
    well, event isn't showing without the ubercalendar patch either, so I'm not sure where to go next !
    And doesn't show with new version installed either !
    But I love the groups at the top, that's very helpful.

Many thanks
    But I love the groups at the top, that's very helpful.

Many thanks
    You're welcome. Try the google-sync behavior patch.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Installed google-synch behaviour patch (from preware).

Still same issue !

Ahahhhh ....
    Installed google-synch behaviour patch (from preware).

Still same issue !

Ahahhhh ....
    well, since it is not UC. Perhaps it is best to take the conversation over to the sync behaviors patch thread.

Actually, it seems to be working now. May be it needed time to synch etc.

Thanks even more.

I love my pre 3 but as I said before without this patch I'm not sure I would have kept it.

I hope to donate as soon as I can after getting paid. Hope that goes to you (frantid) as well as MetaView.
    Actually, it seems to be working now. May be it needed time to synch etc.

Thanks even more.

I love my pre 3 but as I said before without this patch I'm not sure I would have kept it.

I hope to donate as soon as I can after getting paid. Hope that goes to you (frantid) as well as MetaView.
    I forgot to tell you to do a sync now after you installed the sync patch. Glad it's working.

I wouldn't have my Pre2 if it were not for MetaView. So yes, giving to him does in fact go to me as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    At this point, no. But exchange sync works wigh the stock tasks app.

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    Hi

The tasks app is not available for Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by karun View Post
    Hi

The tasks app is not available for Touchpad.
    I didn't realize that. Then unfortunately, there is no solution at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I didn't realize that. Then unfortunately, there is no solution at the moment.
    Ok thanks, no problem. This pathc is great as it is anyways.
    I can't get Ubercalendar to install - either Preware or WOSQI (from here. I don't have any other calendar related patches - actually I have few patches of any kind (6). Any ideas?