Page 155 of 207 FirstFirst ... 55105145150151152153154155156157158159160165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Seems to work OK. Didn't count thought so may be I'm guessing too high !

Sevem of them are for room bookings which I need to toggle on and off frequently - that's why group selection at the top would be great !
    Latest version does not install on my veer (webos 2.1.1). Neither via preware nor via Quick Install. Uninstalling all other patches did not help. Older version works just fine (ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-5.patch).
    Hi,

I have installed "Advanced System Prefs - Calendar prefs" on my Pre3. Your patch seems to go beyond the one I already have.

Should I first uninstall the previous one before installing "‹berCalendar" ?

Vielen dank,

Charly
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Yes, you should, as those patches will conflict.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    There's no Preware versions for veer. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by guma View Post
    Latest version does not install on my veer (webos 2.1.1). Neither via preware nor via Quick Install. Uninstalling all other patches did not help. Older version works just fine (ubercalendarVEER_WR211_2-5.patch).
    holy ... did you add invitees (add contact) to the version 2.1-159?

That's great, i saw you discripted it here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2850327

Quick test:
    Google:
    • Worked with new added event on phone / or altered event added by webinterface
    • adding another invitee (chosen contact with emailadress having no account at google) which got an invitation email.
    • Being late email can be send to all attendees
    • Had problems adding new attendees on existing shared calendar event, created on my shared calendar by another person - well i do not care

Chapura Echo Account:
    • adding another invitee - invitation mail was not send as expected, cause it's a local (non-cloudbased) account - this would need a mailing by webOS itself
    • Being late email can be send to all attendees, but From: is weird formated in the beginning and To: has the name of the organizer (Echo-account name =Calendar) which is no mailadress. Well manually choose right From: adress and delete the one from To: and you are ready to go

Thanks a lot for this - this is functionallity put in ads by Palm before the first Pre was released: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2048327

So all we need now adverted from those days is the gps trigged automagically send oops i'm late ato all the attendees
    http://www.precentral.net/new-featur...lendar-context

And when you're late -- get this -- when you're late it -- remember, this things has GPS, it has a clock, and it has your calendar. So it not only knows where you are, it knows where you're supposed to be and when; and so when it realizes you're going to be late, it says "Hey, not only are you going to be late, but I can take care of it for you. I'll send an email to your assistant or to the people in the meeting, which would you prefer? And oh, by the way, here's the map." This is the beginning of a new wave.
    ooh well i got offtopic now
    Thanks for reminding me, I never posted the updated versions for the Veer and the local 2.1 version.

http://forums.precentral.net/3024632-post2876.html

It has the same changes as in Preware.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    holy ... did you add invitees (add contact) to the version 2.1-159?

That's great, i saw you discripted it here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2850327

Quick test:
    Google:
    • adding another invitee (chosen contact with emailadress having no account at google) which got an invitation email.
    • Being late email can be send to all attendees
    • Had problems adding new attendees on existing shared calendar event, created on my shared calendar by another person - well i do not care

Chapura Echo Account:
    • adding another invitee - invitation mail was not send as expected, cause it's a local (non-cloudbased) account - this would need a mailing by webOS itself
    • Being late email can be send to all attendees, but From: is weird formated in the beginning and To: has the name of the organizer (Echo-account name =Calendar) which is no mailadress. Well manually choose right From: adress and delete the one from To: and you are ready to go

ooh well i got offtopic now
    Glad it worked for you. You must have the latest version of the sync behaviors patch installed. Thanks for testing it out and the detailed report.

French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    gizmo21 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by calebrun View Post
    Hi,

I have installed "Advanced System Prefs - Calendar prefs" on my Pre3. Your patch seems to go beyond the one I already have.

Should I first uninstall the previous one before installing "‹berCalendar" ?

Vielen dank,

Charly
    UC also adds the same Mode Switcher functionality from sconix's patch. So I don't think you miss out on any features. Not 100% sure though.

How can I uninstall Ubercalendar from my Pre3 if it wasnt removed properly?

I accidentally wiped my data (long story) and had to re-sync from my WebOS profile & Google etc.

Unfortunately after reinstalling Preware, Ubercalendar shows the 'install' button but fails to install properly as there are remnants still on the phone from the previous install.

Funnily enough, the extra features all work on the calendar still but when it comes to a system update I'm gonna possibly have trouble!

I tried the EPR utility but it didn't seem to work. Help!

UPDATE: Some features don't work actually - Templates are broken now and adjusting certain event repeats too :-(
    Last edited by checkmate; 09/09/2011 at 05:04 PM.
    Hopefully the original files are still on your device. You can use Internalz Pro and look through all the files for those that end in ".orig". You just delete that ending off the original files Internalz will ask you to confirm overwriting -- choose yes. Here are the list of patched files for the Pre3. You can delete all files that start with uberxxxx.html and the file named week.jsjsjs.

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/dashboard-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/participants-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-options-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/repeat-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendars-manager.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-prefs-manager.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/database.manager.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/system-luna-service.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalgroupitem.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalitem.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-emptylist.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-item.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercat-list-container.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateemptylist.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateitem.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplatelistcontainer.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertz-item.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/uber-timezone.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/uber-tz-listcontainer.html
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/confirm-deleteevent.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/jumpto.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/recurrence-warning.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/sources.json
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/calendar.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/datetime.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/day.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/edit.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/event-colors.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/month.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/repeat.css
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/week.css
    /usr/palm/frameworks/calendar/submission/38/concatenated.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.reminders/on-snooze-handler.jsjsjs
    If the .orig files are not there, then you can pull the files out of the doctor using 7zip. It's that or doctor if EPR didn't work.

Hopefully the original files are still on your device. You can use Internalz Pro and look through all the files for those that end in ".orig". You just delete that ending off the original files Internalz will ask you to confirm overwriting -- choose yes. Here are the list of patched files for the Pre3. You can delete all files that start with uberxxxx.html and the file named week.jsjsjs.
    Many thanks for your swift reply.
    I had a look and all the above files seem to be there but none with the '.orig' filename. I deleted all the files beginning with uberxxxx but i still seem to have Ubercalendar features when I reload the Calendar app. Where can I get hold of the doctor files and copy them across?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Many thanks for your swift reply.
    I had a look and all the above files seem to be there but none with the '.orig' filename. I deleted all the files beginning with uberxxxx but i still seem to have Ubercalendar features when I reload the Calendar app. Where can I get hold of the doctor files and copy them across?
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Use 7zip to open the doctor, it's better than others at keeping linux file formats on extract. Just keep drilling into the biggest file in the list until you see the root directory structure.

Use 7zip to open the doctor, it's better than others at keeping linux file formats on extract. Just keep drilling into the biggest file in the list until you see the root directory structure.
    Thanks, so then I assume I simply copy the files onto the device in USB mode and use Internalz to copy them to the appropriate directories?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    yes. Then you'll have your own on device backup.
    Thankyou, I'll let you know how it goes after I've copied over all 44 files. Might take a few weeks....:-)
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Having problems installing the new HD app to my Touchpad. Postinst fails to run. I'm obviously doing something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    There's no Preware versions for veer. Sorry.

i see ... but it shows up in preware (standard feed settings) on the veer.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Thanks for reminding me, I never posted the updated versions for the Veer and the local 2.1 version.

http://forums.precentral.net/3024632-post2876.html

It has the same changes as in Preware.
    thanks ... works just fine!
    i see ... but it shows up in preware (standard feed settings) on the veer.
    That's the problem there's no way to tell Preware if it's 2.1.1 (WR) or 2.1.2 (US). So it just generates a 2.1 based version, which fails to install every time.