Page 154 of 207 FirstFirst ... 54104144149150151152153154155156157158159164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CH3CK4 View Post
    After doing the EPR the number over the calendar app icon is already missing...

Dont have the entry UberCalendar.

What do i have to do now?
    Do you mean after doing the EPR procedure UberCalendar isn't listed in preware under Available Patches / Calendar? Did you update the feeds in preware? Before doing the EPR, did you remove any themes first?

When you say the number over Calendar is missing, do you mean the icon to launch Calendar in the Quick Launch bar or in the Launcher just looks like a calendar page with no number on it or do you mean something else? If this is the case, you've got more wrong on your phone than what an EPR can fix. Since the Repair Utility doesn't work on newer versions of webOS, you might just have to do a doctor to start over from a totally clean slate.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxborn31 View Post
    Touchpad too?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Huh? What do you mean?
    @frantid Do you think you might want to add that to the wiki & linking to it as necessary so I don't clutter up the thread by pasting it in so many times?
    When you say the number over Calendar is missing, do you mean the icon to launch Calendar in the Quick Launch bar or in the Launcher just looks like a calendar page with no number on it
    Yes, exactly!

I did everything in your list. Seems that there is something wrong that cant be fixed by EPR

But thanks for your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    @frantid Do you think you might want to add that to the wiki & linking to it as necessary so I don't clutter up the thread by pasting it in so many times?
    I will definitely do it. I'll add it to the first post. Thanks as always.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Updated Pre3 version for some glitches in the datetime picker. Now that I've got my Pre3, I can test on device and it helps.

http://forums.precentral.net/3135435-post3044.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    frantid, thanks for patch! Finally all day events are visible in month view.
    I noticed some display problems in preferences for “Day view enhanced” and “Week view enhanced”. See screenshots:

Got it on and working on my pre3 ! So many thanks, this is a crucial patch for me.

Do we put icons etc in the same place as before ?

Is there a reminder somewhere of what to put, where ?

At the moment I have a blank button on the left of the buttons in the middle of the screen, which seems to launch an agenda view (that is different from the old agenda app, looks more built in ?).

All seems to work OK, but has slowed the calendar down a bit, maybe I'd got to used to the load time on the old (but largely not much use !) unpatched version.
    Quote Originally Posted by mivoligo View Post
    frantid, thanks for patch! Finally all day events are visible in month view.
    I noticed some display problems in preferences for “Day view enhanced” and “Week view enhanced”. See screenshots:

Is this a Pre3? I don't get this error on mine????

Is there a way that the UC calendar groups choice from the drop down could come above the list of calendars and below the All Calendars choice ? I have lots of calendars and need to swap between group quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by rege0039 View Post
    Got it on and working on my pre3 ! So many thanks, this is a crucial patch for me.
    You're welcome.

Do we put icons etc in the same place as before ?

Is there a reminder somewhere of what to put, where ?
    Check the first post of this thread.

At the moment I have a blank button on the left of the buttons in the middle of the screen, which seems to launch an agenda view (that is different from the old agenda app, looks more built in ?).
    That's the exhibition app Agenda from 2.1+ versions of webOS. You need the agenda icon image for the button.

All seems to work OK, but has slowed the calendar down a bit, maybe I'd got to used to the load time on the old (but largely not much use !) unpatched version.
    It doesn't seem to add much more to mine, strange. If you notice a pattern let me know.

Is there a way that the UC calendar groups choice from the drop down could come above the list of calendars and below the All Calendars choice ? I have lots of calendars and need to swap between group quickly
    Maybe I can make it an option? I know some people don't use the UC groups.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    That would be wonderful, if we (well not that I can do anything other than test !).

I have four groups to try and manage the 23 calendars I have !

Many thanks.
    Is this a Pre3? I don't get this error on mine????
    Yes, it's Pre3.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Good idea. I too use it a lot, and would like to have the groups first.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Yes, it's Pre3.
    Is it always like this for you? What happens if you try toggling the preferences?
    Is it always like this for you? What happens if you try toggling the preferences?
    It's always like that, no mater how I change toggles.
    It's always like that, no mater how I change toggles.
    I can't get this to break for me. Are you using the new version?
    Yes, but with first version was the same problem.
    Well, I'm not in urgent need for fixing this, so please don't waste your time on this.
    Thanks for the patch again.
    That would be wonderful, if we (well not that I can do anything other than test !).

I have four groups to try and manage the 23 calendars I have !

Many thanks.
    23 calendars?!?! How in the world do you have time to think? I thought there was a hard limit of 16 calendars,