Page 153 of 207 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Just got my pre3.
    The calendar is so "stone age"-ish.
    I assume there is no google extended calendar sync patch yet?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Congrats, no not yet. But I'm going to be picking apart the doctor this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I've got a Pre3 on order myself, if that makes you feel any better. I'm going to do all I can to make UC work on the Pre3. I hope you like the phone enough to keep it without UC as well. I won't have it ready in the next 7 days.

Knowing that there may be a potential plan to make UC available for Pre 3 is enough I think as the phone is good.
    Update: 31 Aug updated to 1-23. Added 12, 18 hour event alarms.

Update: 9 June -- updated to 1-22 bug fix.

Update: 9 June Added popup to month view. Hold on day to popup. If no events that day it will not popup.

Update: 8 June Added a popup for events in week view. Hold on an event to make it pop up.

Update: 2 June Modified how categories are saved.

Update: 1 June Added a preference for setting day new event popup minute interval. Added a method for category to be saved. This is not sync'd to google, I don't know about others.

Update: 24 May Added preference (under day view enhanced) and changes for minute popup in day view to choose minutes of new event from a tap. Fixed not being able to scroll to 23:00 when shrink day view is on. Added preference and experimental method to display event categories. Changes to the field are not saved.

5 Feb. Updated Preware version.

Update: 3 Feb Fix allowing Veers to see colors in month view when one calendar is selected instead of all or a group.

Update: 1 Feb -- attempt at improving icon parsing speed, icons off will now stop all icon parsing.

Update: 26 Jan -- added alarms follow groups option.

Update: 21 Jan -- added advanced copy. options.

Update: 19 Jan -- added per Calendar Alarms. You must turn on the preference the "Per Calendar Alarms", then go into "Calendar View Options" at the bottom below groups you can set the alarms you want off.

Update: 4 Jan 2012 -- added 75 minutes as a default duration choice. Add pref for sending alerts to the Sony watches. Thanks to HaPe.

Update: 12 Dec. Added option for using MetaView's AgendaZ app for the agenda button. Incorporated Veer pieces so it will work in Preware. This file works for Veer 2.2.3 and Pre3.

Update: 5 Dec. Fixed just type new calendar events without time parsing correctly.

8 Nov. Added date and location parsing to just type events. Added a duration button. Tap for changing the end time. Hold to change the start time. You can set in preferences whether you want the button in the duration text or in the title with the "@" symbol.

Here's the version for all 2.2.x. devices - Pre2, Pre3, metadoctor Veer's.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by frantid; 10/05/2012 at 07:30 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Wow! That was fast. I just installed it, and got a blank screen. I'll come back to it after work and I'll let you know.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Wow! That was fast. I just installed it, and got a blank screen. I'll come back to it after work and I'll let you know.
    Yikes, I hope it was just a bad download or install. Been a lot of bad downloads from Precentral lately. My Pre3 is finally en route so I'll be able to double check on a device later today or tomorrow.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Yikes, I hope it was just a bad download or install. Been a lot of bad downloads from Precentral lately. My Pre3 is finally en route so I'll be able to double check on a device later today or tomorrow.
    Looks fine here on my Pre3, so i guess a bad download could be it.

Thank you! Ubercalendar is much needed on WebOS.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    To the developer of Ubercalendar (MetaView):

Is it possible for you to add into your patch, the ability to add attendees to a calendar appointment? I'm confused as to why Palm has ignored this request for 2 years now.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    To the developer of Ubercalendar (MetaView):

Is it possible for you to add into your patch, the ability to add attendees to a calendar appointment? I'm confused as to why Palm has ignored this request for 2 years now.

Thanks!
    Which calendar type - google or exchange? Exchange isn't possible unless HP updates the linux binaries. Google is possible on 2.1.

It is in the latest versions of UberCalendar. Directions here
    http://forums.precentral.net/3024632-post2876.html
    Last edited by frantid; 09/06/2011 at 12:20 PM.

I have been trying for months to install UC on my Pre Minus, and I keep getting the error message "2 out of 26 hunks failed." The log does not give me any useful information that I can understand.

Can anyone help me to install UC? What is my mistake?
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    You have to remove any calendar patches. Can you post the log?
    Which calendar type - google or exchange? Exchange isn't possible unless HP updates the linux binaries. Google is possible on 2.1.

It is in the latest versions of UberCalendar. Directions here
    http://forums.precentral.net/3024632-post2876.html
    Ugh... I'm still on 1.4.5, so I guess nothing?

I need both gmail and exchange, but would settle somewhat for just having google for now.
    After installing the UC Patch for Pre3 my Pre3 crashes. I had to restart the phone. Now there isnt a number on the calendar symbol and the calendar doesnt start. I tried to remove the patch with preware. But still no number on the calendar app.

I upload the log...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by CH3CK4 View Post
    After installing the UC Patch for Pre3 my Pre3 crashes. I had to restart the phone. Now there isnt a number on the calendar symbol and the calendar doesnt start. I tried to remove the patch with preware. But still no number on the calendar app.

I upload the log...
    Is the log somewhere? edit: I see it. It did not install or remove correctly. what did you use?
    Last edited by frantid; 09/07/2011 at 04:27 PM.

I tried to install it with QuickInstall without any error. Then the phone screen were black. The phone was off. I had to start it with the powerbutton.
    Afer the start i tried to start the calendar app (without the numbor over the icon). For a few seconds the screen freezed. A moment later the pre3 works as it should without starting the calendar app...

EDIT: Then I removed it with preware and did a luna restart. But nothing happens. Preware says that the patch isnt installed but a reinstall of the patch doest install..
    I tried to install it with QuickInstall without any error. Then the phone screen were black. The phone was off. I had to start it with the powerbutton.
    Afer the start i tried to start the calendar app (without the numbor over the icon). For a few seconds the screen freezed. A moment later the pre3 works as it should without starting the calendar app...

EDIT: Then I removed it with preware and did a luna restart. But nothing happens. Preware says that the patch isnt installed but a reinstall of the patch doest install..
    It is still installed, so I think you have to try EPR.

It sounds like you've got a messed up install. There's a very easy (although it looks longer than it is) procedure to clean things up and make sure you have a clean install.

OK, here we go!

These instructions look like a long list, but don't worry, this is really easy. The list is long because EVERY step is listed. I didn't want to assume anything & wanted to be as clear and complete as possible.

- Start preware
    - Pull down the menu in the top left corner (by either tapping the word preware in the top left corner of the screen or sliding your finger down the top corner across the word preware - I find sliding down easier than trying to hit the menu exactly)
    - Select Saved Packages
    - Tap the Update button at the bottom of the screen. This saves a list of all apps & patches you have installed on your phone.
    - I'm assuming you don't have a theme installed. If you do, you need to remove it
    " Do a back swipe so you return to the main prepare screen
    - Type the word "emergency" without the quotation marks & press the Enter key (the key in the lower right corner of the keyboard that looks like a backwards capital L)
    - Scroll down the list that comes up until you see Emergency Patch Recovery. Tap on that entry
    - Tap on the Install button at the bottom of the screen. This will install & execute the program which will remove all installed patches.
    - When EPR completes, if preware tells you a Luna restart is required, tap OK. If it doesn't, exit preware, run the Device Info app, select the button at the bottom of the screen labeled Restart Options then select the Restart button on the screen that opens.
    - After your phone restarts, open preware
    - Pull down the menu in the top left corner of the screen & select Saved Packages

- HERE'S AN IMPORTANT STEP - scroll through the list that comes up on screen. You need to delete any calendar patches other than UberCalendar and the Advanced Calendar patch. You do this by swiping the entry to the right & tapping the Delete button that appears in it's place.

- To make it easier to deal with conflicts, we're going to install UberCalendar before any other patches. To do this, tap on the UberCalendar entry on the list & tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
    - When installation completes, it'll say a Luna restart is required - tap the button labeled Later (in normal situations, you'd ALWAYS select OK, but we're doing a short cut here)
    - Do a back swipe to return to the Saved Packages list
    - Tap the Install All button at the bottom of the screen. This will re-install all of your patches. If you receive an error message, just select OK. The error message comes up if preware tries to install a patch that conflicts with one already installed (UberCalendar in this case) and saying OK just skips installing the incompatible patch.
    - When installation completes, if preware shows a screen saying a Luna restart is required, tap OK to restart. If it doesn't, close preware, run the Device Info app, tap Restart options, tap Restart
    - After the phone restarts, the last thing we need to do is update your Saved Packages list so it reflects what is currently installed. To do this, open preware, pull down the menu, select Saved Packages, tap the Update button then exit preware when it's done.

That's it. You're done & UberCalendar should be ready for you to use along with whatever other patches you've installed.
    XD The last post sounds pretty familiar to me!!! lol

I'd love to have a HP Pre 3!!! But damn it...how!!!???

Regards comrades!!!
    Last edited by sshaka; 09/07/2011 at 05:06 PM.
    After doing the EPR the number over the calendar app icon is already missing...

- To make it easier to deal with conflicts, we're going to install UberCalendar before any other patches. To do this, tap on the UberCalendar entry on the list & tap the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
    Dont have the entry UberCalendar.

What do i have to do now?
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Touchpad too?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk