Page 147 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4797137142143144145146147148149150151152157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    I'm playing with 5 day work week view.

I need some opinions on whether the work week is Monday - Friday or some other 5 day period.

Vote now, please.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Mon-Fri
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    Quintus likes this.
    Mon-Fri
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Mon-Fri
    Mon-Fri all the way :-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Mon-Fri
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Mon-Fri.
    Mo - Fr
    Cheers,
    gkd5mao

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    --
    M500 // Tungsten T3 // Pre // Pre+ // Pre2(GB) // Pre3(D) / TP
    lunes en viernes
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    In the latest version of WebOS calendar, we lost the accordion effect when two events were separated by two or more hours. Do you think that UberCalendar can give that back to the WebOS community?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    In the latest version of WebOS calendar, we lost the accordion effect when two events were separated by two or more hours. Do you think that UberCalendar can give that back to the WebOS community?
    You mean on the touchpad? I am not sure, but I'll look at it. I also like the compressed free time.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Thanks for the votes everyone, I will make the work week, Monday - Friday. It makes it easier if I don't have to put in multiple view options.

cheers.

Updated all versions to include work week view.

2.x here

1.4.5 here.

thanks for testing.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi frantid,

I just updated to this 4-4 version (under WebOS 2.1).
    I can not find how to activate this new workweek view.
    I found nothing in UC prefs, nor in menus.
    What am I doing wrong?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi frantid,

I just updated to this 4-4 version (under WebOS 2.1).
    I can not find how to activate this new workweek view.
    I found nothing in UC prefs, nor in menus.
    What am I doing wrong?
    No option under enhanced week toggle?

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I'm an *****, I didn't expand the enhanced week view item.

Works well: nice work.

Just one little issue: I have set column 7(sunday) for displaying the hours in week view. When I toggle to workweek view, no hours are displayed.
    If the column is set to 6 or above in week view prefs, it should display the hours in column 5 (friday), IMHO.

And a feature request: I use UC groups. Some groups are for work, and therefore should be displayed in work week view, and some groups are for private purposes, and therefore should be displayed in full week view.
    Is it possible to set workweek view in UC settings, and to add a per-group setting in UC groups to enable groups to override this setting and display the desired group in full week view?
    Last edited by Kratus; 07/24/2011 at 05:12 AM.

Just one little issue: I have set column 7(sunday) for displaying the hours in week view. When I toggle to workweek view, no hours are displayed.
    If the column is set to 6 or above in week view prefs, it should display the hours in column 5 (friday), IMHO.
    Makes sense. I'll fix that.

And a feature request: I use UC groups. Some groups are for work, and therefore should be displayed in work week view, and some groups are for private purposes, and therefore should be displayed in full week view.
    Is it possible to set workweek view in UC settings, and to add a per-group setting in UC groups to enable groups to override this setting and display the desired group in full week view?
    I like this idea, I'm not sure if I can do it. When changing from work week to regular, the view has to be exited and re-entered for the changes to display. I'll see if I can find a way around this, because it won't work well as is.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Thanks for your answer and for trying.

A forum member reported a bug in the new patches week view. It happens when you have 7 days displayed and you tap the 7th day. It then takes you to the wrong day. I found the error, I'll put out a fix asap.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    A forum member reported a bug in the new patches week view. It happens when you have 7 days displayed and you tap the 7th day. It then takes you to the wrong day. I found the error, I'll put out a fix asap.
    bugs fixed, patches updated all versions

2.x here

1.4.5 here.

thanks for testing.