Page 145 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4595135140141142143144145146147148149150155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I think so, I was going to wait a bit to make sure I had a working solution.

But I'll work on it, the more testers the better. Does tweaks work on 2.0.1?
    Tweets the app runs on 2.0.1 but not of the patches it supports are 2.0.1 compatible. Because of this, I can't tell you how WELL it runs
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Tweets the app runs on 2.0.1 but not of the patches it supports are 2.0.1 compatible. Because of this, I can't tell you how WELL it runs
    I won't be able to add Tweaks support to the 201 google behaviors patch. It's just different enough that it will not work with Tweaks. The behaviors patch will have to integrate the 12 before 48 after patch though. I'll update the first sync thread when that part is ready.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    You have a partially uninstalled patch. You can either run Emergency Patch Recovery in Preware, or manually uninstall it. It really depends upon your comfort level.
    repair utility didn't work. Can you describe how to remove manually or ican use epr just a little time consuming to get patches back on in correct order or since ubercalendar is functioning maybe I can just leave it...
    my touchpad arrives on the 19th (QVC) -- i am already hoping that you will be patching the calandar on the touchpad -- this is at the top of my list as far as desired patches/apps -- keep up the great work --
    thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    repair utility didn't work. Can you describe how to remove manually or ican use epr just a little time consuming to get patches back on in correct order or since ubercalendar is functioning maybe I can just leave it...
    You can manually remove the patch if the original files are still on the device.

Use Internalz Pro (the Homebrew version), turn on "master mode" in it's preferences.

Then go to the folder /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/

You have to look in all the folders underneath this folder for any files ending in ".orig". These files with the ".orig" ending are the original unpatched files.

You tap on those files, select info. Modify the name by going to the end and backspacing to erase the ending. Once you have it set, you can then backswipe out. You should get a prompt about replacing a file with the same name, choose yes -- because you want the original to write over the patched.

Here's a list of files that get modified, you can delete any files with names like uberxxxxxx.html and week.jsjsjs:

Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/recurrence-warning.jsjsjs
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendars$-$manager$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$confirm$-$deleteevent$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$services$/$com$.$palm$.$service$.$calendar$.$reminders$/$on$-$snooze$-$handler$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$app$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$repeat$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$system$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$formatter_service$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$jumpto$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$day$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$notification$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$repeat$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercatitem$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercatlistcontainer$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercatemptylist$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateitem$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplatelistcontainer$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateemptylist$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$database$.$manager$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$prefs$-$manager$.$js$
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    I'll look into it.
    Based on your previous miracles with this patch, I believe you can do it!
    Updated test versions for 201 & 21 here:

http://forums.precentral.net/3024632-post2876.html

added some logging to help with sync problems.

Remember to test sending calendar invites you need to update to the test versions of the sync behavior patches. See the link in the post with the updated UC files.

@govotsos - now you can test

What happens if the recipient of the invite has a 1.4.5.1 Pre Plus? Are they able to do anything with it?
    It comes as an email. I don't know it 1.4.5 will give you the buttons. But the email has html links for yes, no and maybe. It works with Yahoo regular email without buttons.
    @govotsos - this is what the email looks like in 1.4.5 for an exchange account as the invitee.

edit: google imap invitee looks the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi there, I was trying to install the Veer-Patch with WOSQI 4.2.3 on a german Veer (2.1.1) and got a failure message as I described in this thread in the veer forum about UberCalendar (including a screenshot): http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...ml#post3027978
    It's probably because of the 2.1.1. I'll try to find a doctor of it and see what is different.

Would you mind following the directions of this post?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...ctor-link.html

There's no public place to get the doctor yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenwolf View Post
    Hi there, I was trying to install the Veer-Patch with WOSQI 4.2.3 on a german Veer (2.1.1) and got a failure message as I described in this thread in the veer forum about UberCalendar (including a screenshot):
    Last edited by frantid; 07/12/2011 at 10:24 AM.
    There turned out to be more than just my /opt mounting problems (see thread in WebOS Internals forum) that needed fixing.

Once I'd gotten all that sorted I went back to Preware to update the patch. It uninstalled successfully, but the update wouldn't install. I never did figure out why, but it left enough metadata files behind that Preware kept showing it as an update but would error out when attempting to remove the patch that was no longer there. Time to crawl through the file system with find. (boy, I really wish I could just send folks to a WebOS man pages app)

First I just wanted to see where all the patch related files were. I already know I only want to look in /var/palm and /media/cryptofs.

# find /var/palm /media/cryptofs -name \*patch\*

Then I went looking for files with "ubercalendar" in the name:

# find /var/palm /media/cryptofs -name \*ubercalendar\*

Note: The "*" is the wildcard symbol. When you use it in a string you pass to find, you need to escape it so the shell doesn't try to expand it. "\" is the escape character. So now find uses the wildcard instead of the shell.

I will save you all the suspense and just say that the package info files, which are in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info, and the download directory, which is in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications, were what was left behind. I first made a tarball in case I broke something:

# tar czf /media/internal/uber-junk.tgz file1 file2 ... fileN

and then deleted them all. This time the update worked. Yay! I have my calendar again!

But wait- there's more...

The next day I decided to do a little cleanup and remove an app or two I no longer use. Only now neither the App Catalog nor Preware would add or delete apps. I couldn't even run the Emergency Reconstruction Utility. Googling through the forums I found http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2709056 with the suggestion to power down and remove and replace the battery. That worked. Preware and the App Catalog are behaving themselves again. *whew*
    For those testing the latest version of UC and wanting to do google calendar invites, remember you need to install the corresponding google_sync_behavior patches:

http://forums.precentral.net/3024591-post8.html

For 2.1, you will have to uninstall the older sync behavior patch if you have that installed.

For 201, you will have to uninstall the older google_sync and the 12 before 48 after patch.

The new sync behavior patches include those features.

I have difficulties installing UberCalendar in my WebOS 1.4.5 and I don't understand what's happening.???
    PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS:

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    60 105k 60 65097 0 0 35523 0 0:00:03 0:00:01 0:00:02 49129
    100 105k 100 105k 0 0 47220 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 60613

Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    Install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }

Mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 45 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 23 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    4 out of 26 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    4 out of 18 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    3 out of 31 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/week-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)

Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.
  16.    #2896  
    Have you all other calendar patches removed?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    ahhhhh!!!
    You are right! I found a patch that was the blocker!
    Tks a lote!
    thanx
    You can manually remove the patch if the original files are still on the device.

Use Internalz Pro (the Homebrew version), turn on "master mode" in it's preferences.

Then go to the folder /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/

You have to look in all the folders underneath this folder for any files ending in ".orig". These files with the ".orig" ending are the original unpatched files.

You tap on those files, select info. Modify the name by going to the end and backspacing to erase the ending. Once you have it set, you can then backswipe out. You should get a prompt about replacing a file with the same name, choose yes -- because you want the original to write over the patched.

Here's a list of files that get modified, you can delete any files with names like uberxxxxxx.html and week.jsjsjs:

Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/recurrence-warning.jsjsjs
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendars$-$manager$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$confirm$-$deleteevent$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$services$/$com$.$palm$.$service$.$calendar$.$reminders$/$on$-$snooze$-$handler$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$app$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$repeat$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$system$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$formatter_service$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$jumpto$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$day$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$month$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$notification$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$repeat$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercatitem$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercatlistcontainer$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercatemptylist$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateitem$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplatelistcontainer$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateemptylist$.$html$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$database$.$manager$.$js$
    /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$prefs$-$manager$.$js$
    @frantid I used the latest version for 2.0.1 on my Pre 2. Removed google & old UC patches, restarted, installed new google behaviours patch, restarted, installed new UberCalendar, restarted (whew).

I can add attendees. Sometimes it automatically adds me, sometimes not. The contact picker works great. I added my wife (Pre Plus 1.4.5.1) as an attendee then saved the event. When I open the event again, the attendees are both listed.

Up to this point, everything goes as expected. The only problem is neither of us were sent invites. I don't know if it was _supposed_ to send one to me so that could be normal. Everything was done on my 2.0.1 Pre 2 on a google calendar.
    Did you install the linked one? It still says 0 views.