Page 144 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145146147148149154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    preware won't let mme remove or update ubercalendar. I'm on 1.4.5 are there patches I should try to remove?
    Can you post the log.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalgroupitem.html,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalitem.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercategoryitem.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercatemptylist.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubercatlistcontainer.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateemptylist.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplateitem.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/shared/ubertemplatelistcontainer.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
  4. rr
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Ok, I've added the patch file and the 2 image files.
    can you please give me the patch for the most most updated version of Uber Calendar?

Thanks,

I can't seem to find it anywhere
    look in preware

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm 2>&1
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs-options/ubercalgroupitem.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]

You have a partially uninstalled patch. You can either run Emergency Patch Recovery in Preware, or manually uninstall it. It really depends upon your comfort level.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    is it the ubercaalendar patch? How bout repair utility?
    Are you on 1.4.5? Won't that affect all apps the same as EPR or did that fail?

edit: sorry I just realized you already said 1.4.5. I was lost in thought there...
    Last edited by frantid; 07/08/2011 at 12:17 PM.
    (so of course I can't update to 2.1.0-112 ; )

I get the following error:

Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    1 out of 25 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

Suggestions?
    Any other patches installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Any other patches installed?
    Lots. Hm. Perhaps I should uninstall the bridge call dialer and agenda as app patches first.
    It would just be calendar patches, i.e. Multiline location, etc
    Bridge dialer launcher- a calendar patch (I don't actually have the agenda view patch installed, even though the patch ipkg list says I do)

Removing the bridge dialer launcher did work, though now the /opt loopback mount problem is not letting me install the new patch:

ERROR: Cannot find patch file, bspatch file or additonal_files!

Wheee!
    ah..
    I'll look at that patch see what it does.

You didn't have the old manual optware installed did you? Instead of the Preware bootstrap? And then do the recent Preware update to optware or openssh? I just ran into that nightmare a couple of days ago.

If you did, I solved it by digging into the bootstrap ipk and manually doing the upgrade. The Preware update failed for me because it could not stop openssh before moving the files to the optware loop file.
    ah..
    I'll look at that patch see what it does.

You didn't have the old manual optware installed did you? Instead of the Preware bootstrap? And then do the recent Preware update to optware or openssh? I just ran into that nightmare a couple of days ago.

If you did, I solved it by digging into the bootstrap ipk and manually doing the upgrade. The Preware update failed for me because it could not stop openssh before moving the files to the optware loop file.
    I can't install UberCalendar with /opt mounted, either. I still get "Cannot find patch file, bspatch file or additonal_files!"

I did install OpenSSH manually when I first got the phone. I have intentionally stayed away from the Preware OpenSSH ipk because of having done that manual install. It is not unlikely that installing something else also installed the Optware bootstrap out of the feeds after I metadoctored to 2.1 and then I upgraded when Preware notified me. Right now I can't tell, because during the time I was checking the loopback mount the Preware ipk status file got corrupted. It looks like I need the Emergency Reconstruction Utility, but do I run it with or without /opt mounted? I'm thinking with, but perhaps I should just redo any Optware installs I've done.
    Update: 31 Aug Added 12, 18 hour alarms for events.

Update: 11 June Added popup to month view. Hold on day to popup. If no events that day it will not popup. Added a popup for events in week view. Hold on an event to make it pop up. Added preference (under day view enhanced) and changes for minute popup in day view to choose minutes of new event from a tap. Fixed not being able to scroll to 23:00 when shrink day view is on. Added preference and method to display event categories -- This is not sync'd to google, I don't know about others.

5 Feb. Updated Preware version.

Update 3 Feb. attempt at improving icon parsing speed, icons off will now stop all icon parsing. Added alarms follow groups option. Fix allowing Veers to see colors in month view when one calendar is selected instead of all or a group.

Update: 21 Jan -- added advanced copy. options. Added per Calendar Alarms. You must turn on the preference the "Per Calendar Alarms", then go into "Calendar View Options" at the bottom below groups you can set the alarms you want off.

Update: 4 Jan 2012 -- added 75 minutes as a default duration choice. Add pref for sending alerts to the Sony watches. Thanks to HaPe.

Update: 13 Dec: Added option for using MetaView's AgendaZ app for the agenda button. You have to have AgendaZ installed for that option to work.
    5 Dec: Fixed just type new calendar events without time parsing correctly. 11 Nov fixed Veer prefs options scene so you can add new groups. 8 Nov. Added date and location parsing to just type events. Added a duration button. Tap for changing the end time. Hold to change the start time. You can set in preferences whether you want the button in the duration text or in the title with the "@" symbol.

edit: 26 July -- added work week setting to UC groups, you can now set whether a group should be shown as work week only. You must go into "Calendar View Options" to set the group work week setting for it to work.

Bad news first: I can't do this for 1.4.5 and I can't do it for exchange based services on any version (including Google configured as exchange). There just isn't a way for me to patch exchange service and I have not found any documentation on it as well.

Disclaimer: test it out with invitees that don't mind being test subjects.

Good news: This version coupled with the test version of the "google-sync-behavior" (see test versions here) allows you to test sending meeting invites with google calendar events from your phone. -- FYI, it is actually google's servers sending the invites not your phone.

Please remember to uninstall AND restart luna, before upgrading a local patch! Then install it and restart luna again. You can not upgrade a Preware version to a local version without uninstalling first.

Directions:

1. Make your google event. I suggest doing all the changes first before adding attendees. If you don't do this, you will flood your invitee's inboxes with updated invitations.

2. Push the add contact button - if the event was created on the phone, it will not have your email listed as the organizer. The first time you push it, it will add your email as the organizer and display the participants row. This also marks the event as one that you want invites sent out with.

If the event was created on the web, it will already have you listed as organizer and it will go to the next step.

**note** - it will not work on: read only calendars; calendars that your email is not listed as the owner of the account; Palm profile events. It will function on non-google events, but it won't send out any invitations. I left it this way to see if any of the other calendar services would work.

3. Push the add contact button again
    - It will bring up the people picker to allow you to choose a contact with an email address. If you choose a contact without an email address it will do nothing. If the contact has one email address it will add the contact. If the contact has more than 1, it will put up a popup box with the email addresses listed allowing you to choose or cancel.

**note** There is no way currently to remove attendees, choose wisely.

4. close edit scene.
    - if you go back in and change things it will send out a new changed invite request.

also added: a menu item and button for "bridge call dialer" app. It is disabled by default, go into preferences and turn it on if you want.

I've been playing with this for a few days, but this version will need more testers to see if there are problems before going to Preware.

cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by frantid; 11/26/2012 at 09:16 AM.

Glad you like it.

I'm not sure it is possible while displaying text and icons, etc in the event. The 30 min height is a minimum for the font size.
    Understandable. Is it possible to transform the 30 min height into the 15 min height? I know that would double the length of the daily view but that's okay because empty space would be collapsed anyway.

I'd GREATLY appreciate it if this could work! Your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Understandable. Is it possible to transform the 30 min height into the 15 min height? I know that would double the length of the daily view but that's okay because empty space would be collapsed anyway.

I'd GREATLY appreciate it if this could work! Your thoughts?
    I'll look into it.

@frantid Wow! You are a genius! Do you think this will be able to migrate back to 2.0.1?
    I think so, I was going to wait a bit to make sure I had a working solution.

But I'll work on it, the more testers the better. Does tweaks work on 2.0.1?