Page 139 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #2761  
    updated the extended character patch.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  2. #2762  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfpm View Post
    Is there any chance of having an option to have longer vibrations for calendar alerts (for WebOS 2.1 devices)?
    I've been playing with this. For some reason I can only lengthen the vibrate if the ringer switch is off and the preference in calendar is not "vibrate". Makes no sense, but it seems to be how it works in 2.1 I haven't tried 1.4.5 yet.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2763  
    @ frantid,
    so after doctoring my Pre2 with WebOS 2.1, applying both your extended calendar sync patch and extended characters patch, and then re-syncing my calendars (pretty long with the extended calendar sync patch), everyting works like a charm.
    Events created on the device, with strings containing accented characters do now sync up to the Google calender flawlessly.

    THANK YOU!

    How can I donate to thank you for all the hard work you did on UC and on these patches?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  4. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2764  
    Hi,
    after doctoring my device, I noticed that I lost my UberCalendar templates, except these regarding my Exchange account.
    This is a consequence of the syncing limits in Google Calendars, as templates are stored on jan 1st 2030.

    I went manually to jan 1st 2030 on Google, where my templates are still stored (I created them on my old 1.4.5 device and they nicely synced up) and edited them, with the hope they may sync down to my device.
    But, as I feared, I had no luck because jan 2030 is beyond the sync limit.

    So my question, could your Google extended first syncing patch be made even better by adding syncing of the events on jan 1st 2030?
    This would allow to recover all the templates in UberCalendar.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  5. #2765  
    @Kratus - did you edit them after the first sync? That has always worked for me. I do a manual "sync now" wait a few minutes after the first sync says complete.

    The first sync has to be a range. That range would be too large. If 2030 was included.

    If you want to donate again, buy one of MetaView's apps. Without his help I would not have had my Pre2 to create & test the patches.
  6. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2766  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    The first sync has to be a range. That range would be too large. If 2030 was included.
    That's what I thought.
    Last edited by Kratus; 06/04/2011 at 06:09 AM.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  7. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2767  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @Kratus - did you edit them after the first sync? That has always worked for me. I do a manual "sync now" wait a few minutes after the first sync says complete.
    You are right, the templates synced in the meantine. The "few minutes" were just not so "few", but that's not a problem.
    So everything is ok now.
    Thank you again for your help.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  8. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2768  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    If you want to donate again, buy one of MetaView's apps. Without his help I would not have had my Pre2 to create & test the patches.
    Just did it.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  9. #2769  


    Thanks Kratus.
  10. #2770  
    Hi,

    I've used UberCalendar for ages, and in fact rely on it.

    However the text no longer shows on the week view, just the coloured blocks to show that time is occupied.

    I don't think I have done anything like install other patches or anything.

    Tried removing and re-installing but that didn't make any difference.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks for any help, in advance.
  11. #2771  
    Check your enhanced prefs under week. It's turned off.
  12. #2772  
    Ignore me ! My Pre had got it's self confused and had lost some preferences, including switching off the choice of enhanced view in ubercalendar. All working fine now.
  13. #2773  
    You replied faster than I could check here and had found it out anyway. Now that's what I call user support and another reason why I love having a pre, the user community is the best around. Thanks again.
  14. #2774  
    @frantid

    the extended character patch works for me. I am very happy!!!

    thank you very much

    Andreas
  15. #2775  
    Hi,

    I just got the following message on my Pre 2/WebOS 2.1:

    "Warning. The application database is full. You must restart your device. This will clear the database. After restart, sign in to your Palm Profile to restore backed up data.

    Restart Now
    Restart Later"

    After the restart the device was reset. Applications were restored from my Palm profile. I had a bunch of patches installed (incl. UberCalendar) that appeared lost after the reset. Re-install of UberCalender failed with the following IPKG log:

    Code:
    begin
    Nichts Interessantes.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    47 101k 47 48713 0 0 25161 0 0:00:04 0:00:01 0:00:03 41212
    100 101k 100 101k 0 0 42467 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 61462
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":9, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":9 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":9 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":9 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":9 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":9 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nichts Interessantes.
    install-prerm
    Nichts Interessantes.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n] 
    Apply anyway? [n] 
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $4$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$dashboard$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $10$ $out$ $of$ $10$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$datetime$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $41$ $out$ $of$ $41$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$day$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $21$ $out$ $of$ $25$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $30$ $out$ $of$ $30$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$month$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $14$ $out$ $of$ $14$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $7$ $out$ $of$ $7$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$prefs$-$options$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $9$ $out$ $of$ $9$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$reminder$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $18$ $out$ $of$ $18$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$repeat$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $34$ $out$ $of$ $34$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$controllers$/$week$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$calendar$-$prefs$-$manager$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$database$.$manager$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$models$/$reminder$-$manager$.$js$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$prefs$-$options$/$ubercalgroupitem$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$prefs$-$options$/$ubercalgroupitem$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$prefs$-$options$/$ubercalitem$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$prefs$-$options$/$ubercalitem$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercat$-$emptylist$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercat$-$emptylist$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercat$-$item$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercat$-$item$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercat$-$list$-$container$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubercat$-$list$-$container$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateemptylist$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateemptylist$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateitem$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplateitem$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplatelistcontainer$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$app$/$views$/$shared$/$ubertemplatelistcontainer$.$html$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$confirm$-$deleteevent$.$js$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$datejs$/$week$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$jumpto$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$javascripts$/$recurrence$-$warning$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$sources$.$json$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$calendar$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$datetime$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$day$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$edit$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$event$-$colors$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $4$ $out$ $of$ $4$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$notification$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$repeat$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$calendar$/$stylesheets$/$week$.$css$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $5$ $out$ $of$ $5$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$calendar$/$submission$/$29$/$concatenated$.$js$.$rej$
    $Reversed$ ($or$ $previously$ $applied$) $patch$ $detected$! $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$services$/$com$.$palm$.$service$.$calendar$.$reminders$/$on$-$snooze$-$handler$.$js$.$rej$
    $remove$
    $Removing$ $package$ $org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$calendar$-$ubercalendar$ $from$ $root$...
    ($offline$ $root$ $mode$: $not$ $running$ $org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$calendar$-$ubercalendar$.$prerm$)
    $delete$
    $Nichts$ $Interessantes$.
    $failed$
    $Nichts$ $Interessantes$.
    It seems that there are left-overs from the previous patch installation. How can I cleanup that mess?

    Regards,
    Uwe
  16. #2776  
    You could try to run Emergency Recovery Utility in Preware to see if it will find all your installed patches.

    To remove you are probably going to have to run EPR.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  17. #2777  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    You could try to run Emergency Recovery Utility in Preware to see if it will find all your installed patches.

    To remove you are probably going to have to run EPR.
    Thanks for your quick answer. I tried the Emergency Patch Recovery. It didn't find anything to remove. The re-install problem persists.

    Any other ideas? Is it possible to remove the patch related files manually? I found a lot of files with the extension .orig under /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar. I guess these are the original calnder files replaced by the UberCalendar patch. Also, there are a number of files named uber... Can I remove these manually?
    Last edited by unomog; 06/06/2011 at 07:58 AM.
  18. #2778  
    Quote Originally Posted by unomog View Post
    Thanks for your quick answer. I tried the Emergency Patch Recovery. It didn't find anything to remove. The re-install problem persists.

    Any other ideas? Is it possible to remove the patch related files manually? I found a lot of files with the extension .orig under /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar. I guess these are the original calnder files replaced by the UberCalendar patch. Also, there are a number of files named uber... Can I remove these manually?
    Yes you can delete any uberxxx.html files. Delete week.jsjsjs

    All the others you can rename the .orig files back to .jsjsjs --- $basically$ $backspace$ $all$ $the$ $way$ $until$ .$js$
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  19. #2779  
    Updated patch

    Please remember to uninstall AND restart luna, before upgrading a local patch! Then install it and restart luna again.

    files removed see updated version:
    http://forums.precentral.net/3005074-post2829.html

    edit1: 15 June - code cleanup for recurring exceptions.

    edit1: 8 June - fixed translations.

    added a preference for the vibrate duration. 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 secs -- only takes affect if the ringer switch is off and your setting is not vibrate - don't know why.
    fixed a calendar bug when changing an event from one calendar to another.
    see here for description
    various tweaks gleaned from the veer doctor calendar files


    thanks for testing.
    Last edited by frantid; 06/27/2011 at 07:18 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  20. gamoses's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    #2780  
    i'm trying to install this on my new Veer, but keep getting an error

    how do i copy/paste it here?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions