Page 132 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    I'm on v2.1.0-11 and the location function seems to not be working. I tap on it and I don't get anything except it goes gray again. Is this due to which version I have?
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I'm on v2.1.0-11 and the location function seems to not be working. I tap on it and I don't get anything except it goes gray again. Is this due to which version I have?
    Yes, location is only in the latest version. If you want to try the latest use Internalz Pro. After you open the file, there should be an install option on the bottom of the screen. You need to uninstall the version you have and restart before installing the latest.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I just installed this patch via Preware. It is very good. I am using webOS1.4.5
    But when i change/delete repeating events, I cannot see the "Change this and future" or "Delete this and future" selection. Do I need to do anything to enable this selection?
    Thanks
    Last edited by irisave; 04/27/2011 at 01:18 AM.
  4.    #2624  
    I guess you just read the post above yours. The preware version is slightly outdated again. It's my fault as I promised to update on preware but missed it, sry.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Yes, location is only in the latest version. If you want to try the latest use Internalz Pro. After you open the file, there should be an install option on the bottom of the screen. You need to uninstall the version you have and restart before installing the latest.
    Which one is the latest one? I had trouble with the different ones on here and in preware as not all would work.
    Hallo frantid, I miss a very usefull function I had in Agendus. It would be very nice to have the ability to choose different colors for dates without to create a new account. Would it be possible to integrate such a function in UberCalendar?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnstadt View Post
    Hallo frantid, I miss a very usefull function I had in Agendus. It would be very nice to have the ability to choose different colors for dates without to create a new account. Would it be possible to integrate such a function in UberCalendar?
    +1
    and/or sync the colors used in the exchange calendar?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnstadt View Post
    It is currently not possible, perhaps you can give me a little background on what you want. i.e. different color for the weekends in month view or just selected days???

Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    +1
    and/or sync the colors used in the exchange calendar?
    I don't think there is an exchange sync property related to calendar color. Webos colors are limited.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    What I mean is to have the possibility to choos different colors like to choose different Icons for different dates on a day, which can give me an idea of different priorities for example in all views - day, week and month. The only way to do this now, is to create different calendar accounts like google calendar with choosen colors, but I dont wont to have a lot of different calendars.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    I guess you just read the post above yours. The preware version is slightly outdated again. It's my fault as I promised to update on preware but missed it, sry.
    Then how can I update the patch to the latest? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irisave View Post
    Then how can I update the patch to the latest? Thanks
    The latest is a couple of pages back. There are posts with links to them on the last few pages.

You need to install a local -- non-Preware version. Get the patch file on your phone (email it or download on a pc and transfer) and use Internalz Pro. After you open the file, there should be an install option on the bottom of the screen. You need to uninstall the version you have and restart before installing the latest.

The latest is a couple of pages back. There are posts with links to them on the last few pages.

You need to install a local -- non-Preware version. Get the patch file on your phone (email it or download on a pc and transfer) and use Internalz Pro. After you open the file, there should be an install option on the bottom of the screen. You need to uninstall the version you have and restart before installing the latest.
    I've tried downloading a copy I emailed to my phone and I've yet to get an option to install it while in InternalzPro. I uninstalled the version I had, restarted the phone and went to my email on the phone. When I tap on the file in the email (ubercalendar21_2-10.patch), it shows up as get-attachment.aspx in InternalzPro. When I tap on this file, the options I get are: Info, Open, Move, Copy, Delete.

I'll try to do the transfer from a PC later today and see if that is any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I've tried downloading a copy I emailed to my phone and I've yet to get an option to install it while in InternalzPro. I uninstalled the version I had, restarted the phone and went to my email on the phone. When I tap on the file in the email (ubercalendar21_2-10.patch), it shows up as get-attachment.aspx in InternalzPro. When I tap on this file, the options I get are: Info, Open, Move, Copy, Delete.

I'll try to do the transfer from a PC later today and see if that is any better.
    You must open it, then on the bottom of the screen it will say install.

You must open it, then on the bottom of the screen it will say install.
    unfortunately, when I open the file (tap on the file and choose open from the pop up menu) that I transfered from the PC or emailed to myself, the option of install is not there. All that happens is Internalz Pro shows me the actual program (lines of script).

I've deleted the files and re-installed/transferred them in case they were corrupt and got the same result.
    For some reason it's refusing to install for me. I'm on a normal UK version of the Pre with 1.4.5. I have other stuff installed and patched, but this isn't installing.

EDIT: Reason was "Repeat Notification for Calendar". UberCalendar installed fine when it was removed.
    Last edited by wiimanofthenorth; 04/30/2011 at 09:35 AM.
    @toaste - make sure the file still has ".patch" as the end of the name. Internalz Pro should give you the install option, unless it is having problems.

@wiimanofthenorth - glad you got it working. UC conflicts with any of the other calendar patches, but it also includes the functionality of all the other patches + more.

I replaced the launch of agenda with the launch of "Google account search" (de.vivalv.software.googleaccountsearch) as it includes an agenda view aswell and a lot of great other features (and works with 2.1 )
    It would be amazing if we could chose in the prefs what the button does in future versions of the patch!
  18.    #2638  
    But it only works for google calendar...
    My apologies in advance if this question is answered somewhere in the hundred pages on this thread, but...

Since I've installed the UberCalendar, my calendar on my phone is no longer syncing w/the computer (and vice versa). I love all of the options, and hate to get rid of it. What can I do about this?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    What type of server is it? UC doesn't modify any on the syncing behavior.