Page 131 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136141181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2601  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @Kratus - I'll let MetaView make the call on the colors. Maybe orange or yellow, instead of green for delete?????
    That would make it too.
    I simply tought green and red are standard colors in WebOS. I don't know if yellow and orange are.
    Thank you!
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  2.    #2602  
    Green and red is easy:

    {buttonClass: "affirmative"} for green

    and

    {buttonClass: "negative"} for red

    in the button's model on setup widget.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  3. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2603  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Green and red is easy:

    {buttonClass: "affirmative"} for green

    and

    {buttonClass: "negative"} for red

    in the button's model on setup widget.
    That's why I proposed these colors. Anyway, I will behappy if we can have just a different color for the less "dangerous" delete or change action.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  4. #2604  
    I'm still digging my way out of the work that builds up during vacation, but I had a little play time. How about this for colors?

    I really don't want to use green for delete:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5. #2605  
    Looks good to me
    Last edited by NachoB; 04/13/2011 at 06:38 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6. #2606  
    Looks very nice, are you possibly considering "yellow" for 'delete this event only'?

    As allways, thanks for all the work you are doing,

    gkd5mao
  7.    #2607  
    Yes, I think it looks cool.

    @frantid: MapTool is now ready to take a location query string. It looks to difficult for me to create a new patch file Would it be enough when I just send you the code changes? Also, makes it sense to add a Send button to an event? The event could then be send as readable text in an email, as tweet (I prefer Spaz) and as message. The email could also get an ical attachment. It's just an idea, the configuration might make it a bit difficult and the email attachement might also be not easy. I could have a look into this, too.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  8.    #2608  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkd5mao View Post
    Looks very nice, are you possibly considering "yellow" for 'delete this event only'?
    As far as I know, any other color would need a new button-gfx file in the calendar folder, which we can't create by patching.
    In \usr\palm\frameworks\mojo\submissions\347\images are the possible colors for buttons.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  9. #2609  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkd5mao View Post
    Looks very nice, are you possibly considering "yellow" for 'delete this event only'?

    As allways, thanks for all the work you are doing,

    gkd5mao
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    As far as I know, any other color would need a new button-gfx file in the calendar folder, which we can't create by patching.
    In \usr\palm\frameworks\mojo\submissions\347\images are the possible colors for buttons.
    @gkd5mao - I spoke too soon about yellow and orange. It would require too much work for little gain. So the easiest colors are the 2 shades of grey, red and green.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  10. #2610  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Yes, I think it looks cool.

    @frantid: MapTool is now ready to take a location query string. It looks to difficult for me to create a new patch file Would it be enough when I just send you the code changes? Also, makes it sense to add a Send button to an event? The event could then be send as readable text in an email, as tweet (I prefer Spaz) and as message. The email could also get an ical attachment. It's just an idea, the configuration might make it a bit difficult and the email attachement might also be not easy. I could have a look into this, too.
    Just send it and I'll work it in. I can probably put it into the next version along with the color changes, I can find enough free time for a quick change.

    I like the email idea. I'll do some research into it. I've got at least another week or so to clear my backlog of work, then I can look into the email piece.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  11. #2611  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I'm still digging my way out of the work that builds up during vacation, but I had a little play time. How about this for colors?

    I really don't want to use green for delete:

    Looks good to me, too :-)
  12. Kratus's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    #2612  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    How about this for colors?
    I really don't want to use green for delete:
    That's ok for me too.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

    French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  13. #2613  
    No yellow? :-)
    If this is too much work the grey shades are really more than okay.

    thanks for considering,
    gkd5mao
  14. #2614  
    Can someone tell me which version is the most recent. I found 21_2-10 on the 3/25/11 posting, but preware has 2.1.0-11 updated on 3/3/11.

    It looks like the preware version is the most recent, but it was updated weeks before the other was so I don't want to make such assumptions.
  15. #2615  
    This is the latest, it has not been submitted to Preware yet. It is stable:

    http://forums.precentral.net/2920301-post2560.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  16. #2616  
    @frantid I think it's been mentioned before, but could a link to the latest builds be added to the first post? This thread has gotten so long it can be hard to find your latest builds if I don't jump on downloading them as soon as you post them.
  17. #2617  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    @frantid I think it's been mentioned before, but could a link to the latest builds be added to the first post? This thread has gotten so long it can be hard to find your latest builds if I don't jump on downloading them as soon as you post them.
    MetaView usually moves them to the first post after they are tested as stable, but I think he's been really busy lately.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  18. #2618  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    This is the latest, it has not been submitted to Preware yet. It is stable:

    http://forums.precentral.net/2920301-post2560.html
    Well, looks like I'll have to wait till it gets to preware as WOSQI has yet to see my Pre+ since I upgraded to 2.1.0 (am using the standalone version of preware on the phone). I tried the emailing to myself and opening it on the phone, but was told it was not supported. Internalz just opened the file so I could see the code, but didn't run it. Any suggestions?

    Thanks for the info, though, and I've enjoyed the patch quite a bit.
  19. #2619  
    So there is a patch to put the Exhibition version of Agenda on your launcher and launch it separetely. Of course the obvious question is can we get Ubercalendar to launch it in place of our lost Agenda app from WebOS1.4.5. (see here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-launcher.html)

    I tried a crude hack of the ubercalendar patch, I tried to change app ID of the 1.4.5 Agenda (id: 'com.palm.app.agenda') and make it the ID of the Exhibition version (id: 'com.palm.app.agendaview') but it didnt seem to launch.

    Is there anyway to get uber calendar to launch this in WebOS 2.1? Does anyone know what needs to change in the code to get this to launch?

    Thanks

    DT
  20. #2620  
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTreo View Post
    So there is a patch to put the Exhibition version of Agenda on your launcher and launch it separetely. Of course the obvious question is can we get Ubercalendar to launch it in place of our lost Agenda app from WebOS1.4.5. (see here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-launcher.html)

    I tried a crude hack of the ubercalendar patch, I tried to change app ID of the 1.4.5 Agenda (id: 'com.palm.app.agenda') and make it the ID of the Exhibition version (id: 'com.palm.app.agendaview') but it didnt seem to launch.

    Is there anyway to get uber calendar to launch this in WebOS 2.1? Does anyone know what needs to change in the code to get this to launch?

    Thanks

    DT
    I'll look into it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions