Page 130 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135140180 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have an event on my google calendar that is scheduled to repeat every last Thursday of the month.
    It shows up accurately on my 1.4.5 device and on google calendar, but on my 2.1 emulator it shows up on the last day of each month.

If I create such an event on my 2.1 emulator, it shows up correctly on the emulator but does not sync to google.

Is it just me?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    It works for me. You have to set the emulator up on your timezone. It defaults to California. After that you should be ok.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Any testers with any issues? I've got 2 days left to fix things if needed. Then I'll be away from my desktop so I won't be able to generate any patches.

thanks.
    No issues with ubercalendar21_2-10 and UC_Intl_OS2_1_0_v2-10

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
    39-7 is working great on my Pre+
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    No issues with the latest version for me so far.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    It works for me. You have to set the emulator up on your timezone. It defaults to California. After that you should be ok.
    Timezone was set correctly.
    I had the Google First Sync Patch installed on the emulator.
    I just tried and deinstalled this patch, rebooted, and after that my google events synced correctly again.
    Strange.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Timezone was set correctly.
    I had the Google First Sync Patch installed on the emulator.
    I just tried and deinstalled this patch, rebooted, and after that my google events synced correctly again.
    Strange.
    That is strange. I created the sync patch on the emulator. I still have it going. I have noticed if things get stuck, toggling a calendar account or a restart of the emulator is necessary.

Edit: not because of the patch, just because the emulator will sometimes hang.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Thank you, frantid.
    Have a good holliday.

I had been using 1.4.5-36-2 and haven't been paying close attention to this thread.

I saw that the most recent iteration in Preware was well past what I had, and so last night uninstalled 36-2, Luna Restart, and downloaded the current Preware version.

The extra icons seem to have vanished from some views & remained so even after switching them on in the Uber-preferences.

But more distressingly is the issue with one of my recurring events. Every Tuesday and Friday from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM has become 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM. I go in, edit it back, change the series, it seems to take, but when I go back to day, week, or month view, boom 12 - 2.

What am I doing wrong? Any thoughts or piercing insights?
    Last edited by Mr._Happy; 04/01/2011 at 08:22 AM.
  12.    #2592  
    No clue about the recurring events, maybe others have some ideas?

About the icons, did you name the folder .scrims? The leading . (dot) is important, it was without before but with the leading dot the icons aren't scattering the standard picture selection anymore.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Happy View Post
    I had been using 1.4.5-36-2 and haven't been paying close attention to this thread.

I saw that the most recent iteration in Preware was well past what I had, and so last night uninstalled 36-2, Luna Restart, and downloaded the current Preware version.

The extra icons seem to have vanished from some views & remained so even after switching them on in the Uber-preferences.

But more distressingly is the issue with one of my recurring events. Every Tuesday and Friday from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM has become 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM. I go in, edit it back, change the series, it seems to take, but when I go back to day, week, or month view, boom 12 - 2.

What am I doing wrong? Any thoughts or piercing insights?
    There was a timezone bug, which I know was fixed in the version released in this thread. Try the one in here: http://forums.precentral.net/2920301-post2560.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Since frantid is away for a few days, I just submitted the last Localization patches to preware, so every one can have everything translated in his language.

Wow, really quiet. I guess that means no problems -- crosses fingers.

16.    #2596  
    Welcome back
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Welcome back, frantid!

Well, there is something that bothers me a little:
    I use UC for my work on an intensive basis and, each time I change or delete something I think to myself that it would be better to have colors on some buttons (because they have become numerous, and because I am often talking with someone while doing it, so my attention is lower).

For example, when I delete an event that is part of a series, it usualy is to delete just one event, not the entire series, so I would prefer to have this less dangerous option as a green button:

In the same idea, I would like to have the following colors when changing an event:

I would highly apreciate if you could change this.
    Last edited by Kratus; 04/11/2011 at 02:16 PM.

Out of curiosity, since UberCalendar definitely qualifies as an advanced patch, do you plan on incorporating it's configuration options into the new Tweaks app? Personally, I like having calendar prefs in the calendar app, but I was wondering if you we're thinking about it.

If you DO do that, do you know if a patch can have discrete prefs as we'll as Tweak prefs?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Out of curiosity, since UberCalendar definitely qualifies as an advanced patch, do you plan on incorporating it's configuration options into the new Tweaks app? Personally, I like having calendar prefs in the calendar app, but I was wondering if you we're thinking about it.

If you DO do that, do you know if a patch can have discrete prefs as we'll as Tweak prefs?
    I haven't looked into tweaks yet. Personally I like them better this way as well. I guess I'll have to look into tweaks and see.

@Kratus - I'll let MetaView make the call on the colors. Maybe orange or yellow, instead of green for delete?????