Page 13 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    I changed the menu-icon-agenda.png on my Pre to the following.

Wish it was dynamic where it showed the current date.
  2.    #242  
    Just an update: adding "move to delete" looks promising so far.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by metaview View Post
    just an update: Adding "move to delete" looks promising so far.

yes yes yes yes
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Yes its in preware! Download preware and download Govnah and uberkernel and set your highest freq to 800MHz and then your calendar would be like hot knife in butter or maybe close.

I have no temperature and I can't change my frequency to 800 Mhz. Why would that be? do I need have Govnah as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuprHero View Post
    I have no temperature and I can't change my frequency to 800 Mhz. Why would that be? do I need have Govnah as well?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    in the latest version you should have a lot of reminder options, up to 1 day for normal events and up to 1/2 year for all-day events.

duplicate an event is added to the latest UberCalendar.
    You have an options like 36 hours, 60 hours, 84 hours for all-day events, so the alert won't go off at midnight?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Love the patch! Is it possible to change the time format in the week view to 12 hours with a menu item or by tying it into the Date & Time app?
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi!

I've been really happy with the patch until I discovered that the PocketMirror app (to sync Outlook to the calendar, contacts, etc.) blows up on first loading because it's not finding the calendar. I had to uninstall the patch. I most miss the information on the weekly view.

Is there some way to make this patch and that app compatible? If not, is there a way to get only the event information on the weekly view in a separate patch that will work with PocketMirror?

Thanks for all your work on this!
  9.    #249  
    What does the PocketMirror app do? This patch alters some of the javascript files of the build-in calendar, the PocketMirror app shouldn't be affected fro mthis. Please ask the developer of it why his app blows.

Freaking hell, look at this screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MetaView; 06/09/2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Look a this!
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    1) Delete confirmation before deleting an event
    I am so sick of confirmations, I'd rather an undo option if absolutely necessary.
    What does the PocketMirror app do? This patch alters some of the javascript files of the build-in calendar, the PocketMirror app shouldn't be affected fro mthis. Please ask the developer of it why his app blows.

You are simply amazing...... Yes Yes Yes..... you should contact palm and try to sell uber calendar to them.
    in the latest version you should have a lot of reminder options, up to 1 day for normal events and up to 1/2 year for all-day events.

duplicate an event is added to the latest UberCalendar.
    Will future versions have more reminder times like 1wk and 2 wks for daily appointments? a 1 day maximum reminder is inadequate. I make a work schedule 2 wks in advance and this would be very helpful. In an earlier post you said you would add them but in this later response it seemed as if you had decided against it. Just getting clarification. Thx!! I purchased Uberradio to support ya!!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

Why does my calendar look like this? I have the agenda app installed
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    The app was created by Chapura, the folks who developed all the Outlook syncs for the Palm OS. They've been around for quite a bit. Here's the web link for their app. Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura

In the interest of helping with the debugging (because I really would love this patch to work), I reinstalled the patch. And this time it worked without the error message. Go figure!

Sorry to cry wolf!

That one busy calendar!
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post

Why does my calendar look like this? I have the agenda app installed
    Because you do not have the icons files loaded in
    Your PRE USB/scrims/ubercalendar/ folder. You need to create this folder and copy the icon files into it. The icon that appears to launch Agenda is included in the icon files, it is called menu-icon-agenda.png. In the first post the icon files are provided ubercalendar-icon.zip.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Because you do not have the icons files loaded in
    Your PRE USB/scrims/ubercalendar/ folder. You need to create this folder and copy the icon files into it. The icon that appears to launch Agenda is included in the icon files, it is called menu-icon-agenda.png. In the first post the icon files are provided ubercalendar-icon.zip.
    Got it, thanks!
    That one busy calendar!
    Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. That is not a busy calendar, but metaview is showing he has achieved another milestone. Ability to add icons in the month view.
  19.    #259  
    Correctly

The deletion works with conformation,it uses the same code as a 'orange'+tap on an event (a ftr I just learned by looking through the code).

Longer reminder times are added to normal events as well as the prefs now allows the same times as default.
    Correctly

The deletion works with conformation,it uses the same code as a 'orange'+tap on an event (a ftr I just learned by looking through the code).

Longer reminder times are added to normal events as well as the prefs now allows the same times as default.
    When will the update hit preware? Anticipating it more than 1.4.5