Page 127 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127128129130131132137177 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Can you please ensure you have installed ubercalendar21_2-4.patch and UC_Intl_OS2_1_0_v_39-3b.patch ?
    CptOx, who had the same issue but in spanish, is reporting it works for him now.
    Yes, I have the versions 2-4 and 39-3b installed.

Another german user in nexave had the great idea, to delete the default group. When it was the last group, its made new automatially and is named "Standardgruppe". So now, on my pre- all is tanslated.
    But why not befors is a good question...

Michael
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Thank you.
    It is more than likely that you run the new patch with the groups feature before installing the localization path. Therefore, the new default group was created with its english name.
    Finally, all is well, I prefere that.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    On my pre- with german webos 2.1.0 (meta-doc) And uc21_4 or 21_5 all new events, that have NO reminder and that are created on my palm, are getting the alarm-icon.
    Events, that were created in the google calendar or were created an synced from my ipad have no alarm-icon (when there were set without reminder).

With OS 1.4.5 i had that once, when played with companionlink and the palmdektop. But not with the use of google calendar.

Any others with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael75Pre View Post
    On my pre- with german webos 2.1.0 (meta-doc) And uc21_4 or 21_5 all new events, that have NO reminder and that are created on my palm, are getting the alarm-icon.
    Events, that were created in the google calendar or were created an synced from my ipad have no alarm-icon (when there were set without reminder).

With OS 1.4.5 i had that once, when played with companionlink and the palmdektop. But not with the use of google calendar.

Any others with that?
    Thanks for reporting it. It seems it needs to be adjusted for 2.x.x I never spotted it before. LOL
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I had a problem with WiFi not enabling for some reason on my Pixi. I reloaded 1.4.5, and reinstalled all my applications. However, UberCalendar is not showing my yahoo account information. Under Preferences and Accounts (is this a part of UC or stock calendar), my default shows as the Yahoo symbol, but no address (even though it is listed just above this). Under Default Group, "undefined (Default Calendar)" is selected. I have tried removing and reading the account with no change. Any suggestions, or am I in the wrong forum with htis?
    Quote Originally Posted by WS-pixi View Post
    I had a problem with WiFi not enabling for some reason on my Pixi. I reloaded 1.4.5, and reinstalled all my applications. However, UberCalendar is not showing my yahoo account information. Under Preferences and Accounts (is this a part of UC or stock calendar), my default shows as the Yahoo symbol, but no address (even though it is listed just above this). Under Default Group, "undefined (Default Calendar)" is selected. I have tried removing and reading the account with no change. Any suggestions, or am I in the wrong forum with htis?
    I know there have been problems with yahoo calendar lately. There was another thread where yahoo calendars have stop syncing. It could be that it just can't sync yet to get the right info from the server. Are you seeing any events in the calendar?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have something similar:
    I installed the 2.1 emulator on my PC, configured my accounts, then suppressed my Google calendar account, installed the Google First Sync patch, and added my Google calendar back.
    I now have all the events of m old calendar still beeing there but reported as belonging to an 'UNDEFINED' calendar.
    Is there an easy way to clear al my calendars without doctoring?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    I have something similar:
    I installed the 2.1 emulator on my PC, configured my accounts, then suppressed my Google calendar account, installed the Google First Sync patch, and added my Google calendar back.
    I now have all the events of m old calendar still beeing there but reported as belonging to an 'UNDEFINED' calendar.
    Is there an easy way to clear al my calendars without doctoring?
    You might try an erase Apps & data. I don't know if it works completely on the emulator.

Updated 2.x versions here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2898153-post2392.html

fixed: alarm icon not being displayed correctly in week and day views.

Morning,
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    metaview is there any way to create an event that repeats hourly?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hourly should be possible, at least it is a valid rrule. I need to test it and then the UI must be enhanced.
    Any progress on the hourly repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by qwiklight View Post
    Here's a whole boatload of icons I created Friday/Saturday for use in this FABULOUS UC Patch. Pick and choose which icons you use (i.e., icon-money.png could be used for tax day, rent, mortgage, tuition, car payment, etc.). Or get creative and make your own scaled icons. Just remember what you named your icon so that you can put it in your event note to be certain it will show up (ICON=money; ). I found it's vital to include the semi-colon in the naming scheme. My icons are now all 12x12 and most show in Month view fine. Not sure why some do and some don't show in week/day views (???). I thought it might have been that some of my icons were too big so the below zipped file has now been replaced with all 12x12 icons and a few new added images. Hopefully, someone knows why not all show in week/day views. If your icon isn't showing, double check to verify you typed the name correctly in the event note and include the semi-colon also go to the calendar menu and be sure enhanced view is enabled. If you forget what you named your icon, you can always use Internalz to verify the name.

I love having the icons show in my Month view and hopefully will get them to work in week/day views as well. It's a little "thank you" to everyone here for helping me these past few months "pimp my pre". There are icons here for recreation, family, business, holidays, financial, pets, travel, seasons, etc. Have fun and enjoy and remember the thank you button!

Attachment 49893

Attachment 49894

P.S. - from what I can determine, only those icons originally named in MetaView's original list of eight (birthday, car, kids, doctor, plane, holiday, vacation, party) in first post are designed to show in all views (month, day, week). The icons included in my zip will show in month but not the other views. In other words, my icon-flag.png (which I used for all holidays) only shows in month view but if renamed to icon-holiday.png (per MetaView's first post) will then show in the week and day views also. I tested this by renaming my icon-flag.png file to icon-holiday.png and renaming my event note to ICON=holiday; and now the icon shows correctly in all three views. Must be in MetaView's original code. I had two kinds of party icons; one for adult parties (icon-aparty.png) and one for children's parties (icon-kparty.png) which each have a different image. If I want the party icons to show in week and day views (as well as month), I'll need to remove my two icon versions (icon-aparty.png and icon-kparty.png), select a new image that will work for both types of parties, name it icon-party.png and then correct my naming scheme in each entry in event note to read ICON=party;. Hope this helps and makes sense to all. If you use your month view mostly, you can use any of my icons and include the name in the event code field of your calendar entry. However, if you want the icons to show in all views, you'll need to stick with the original eight names of birthday, car, kids, doctor, plane, holiday, vacation, party for that to work correctly. You can though, change each of those images to one you might like and identify with better and save it as a 12x12 pixel image). As an example, my Jack-o-lantern icon (icon-jacko.png) shows fine in month view but not in either week or day since it is not one of MetaView's original eight.
    Can the additional icon set be referenced or added to the first post? This thread has grown quite a bit and doing a search for icons.zip still finds mulitple pages. I spent at least 20 minutes trying to find the icons again. It would also help to keep all files related to patch in one spot. Just my suggestion. Great patch and the twenty minute search was worth it.
  11.    #2531  
    Hourly Repeat: IIRC, it didn't work, because the Calendar-service (1.4.5) can't handle hourly repeats. I don't know how it is in 2.1.

Icon set: done
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Updated 2.x versions here:

fixed: alarm icon not being displayed correctly in week and day views.
    Working well on my 2.1.0 pre-.

Thanks a lot...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I know there have been problems with yahoo calendar lately. There was another thread where yahoo calendars have stop syncing. It could be that it just can't sync yet to get the right info from the server. Are you seeing any events in the calendar?
    I am not seeing any Yahoo events in the calendar, so it may just be a syncing issue; I will look for that other thread.

For the calendar itself, I am not seeing any icons (alarm or eveny) where I once did. I still have the icon folder in the .scrims (IIRC) directory.
    Check your preferences to make sure they are turned on.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    You might try an erase Apps & data. I don't know if it works completely on the emulator.
    UNfortunately, it does not work on the emulator. I'll have to create a new emulator from scratch.

Updated version for 2.1 here:

MetaView and I have been talking to Sconix. -added pieces required for Mode Switcher 2 to work with UberCalendar. You do NOT have to install the advanced cal prefs patch from Sconix. Changes that are needed are now built into UC.

Updated version for 2.1 here:

MetaView and I have been talking to Sconix. -added pieces required for Mode Switcher 2 to work with UberCalendar. You do NOT have to install the advanced cal prefs patch from Sconix. Changes that are needed are now built into UC.
    You are the best.

Testing ubercalendar21_2-7 and UC_Intl_OS2_1_0_v_39-3b (Spanish) with splendid results.
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    MetaView and I have been talking to Sconix. -added pieces required for Mode Switcher 2 to work with UberCalendar.
    That's the kind of thing why I really love our homebrew community.
    Thank you !

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    -added pieces required for Mode Switcher 2 to work with UberCalendar.
    Does this mean that UberCalendar will be able to behave on a per-mode basis?
    I am refering to the idea I mentioned here.

Does this mean that UberCalendar will be able to behave on a per-mode basis?
    I am refering to the idea I mentioned here.
    No not at this time. I believe sconix is doing ringtone, blinking led, sounds for reminders at this time.

It would be a lot more work to add the group integration. MS would have to know the groups and their ID's. And if the user modded the groups, MS would have to be made aware as well. There might be errors if a mode has a group saved but the group no longer exists, a calendar has been added/deleted or the excludes have been modded.