Page 126 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136176 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    you need to add the icons in the first. The directions are there as well
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    fixed error described in NachoB's post. It has something to do with timezones, why it only affects week view during this time period I don't know.
    Fixed!! Thanks.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/19/2011 at 11:09 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    "Default Group" is not translated into "Grupo por defecto", remains in English.
    I just grabed the WebOS 2.1 emulator and installed UberCalendar from Preware, and the localization patch from this post.

The "Default Group" was tranlated well, in french, spanish and german, as shown in attachement.
    Can you please confirm if it works on your device?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    frantid is this feature coming to 2.1 Added hold orange and tap dismiss to clear all reminders - snoozed or active.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    I just grabed the WebOS 2.1 emulator and installed UberCalendar from Preware, and the localization patch from this post.

The "Default Group" was tranlated well, in french, spanish and german, as shown in attachement.
    Can you please confirm if it works on your device?
    Hi Kratus,

i really would like to confirm that it is workn, but on my german o2 pre- with meta 2.1.0 i have the "default group". the rest i translated as it should be.
    (just had installed the same patches as you...)

Strange thing...

(same with ubercalendar 21 2-4.patch and localisation 2_1_0_v3)

I'm sorry

Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    frantid is this feature coming to 2.1 Added hold orange and tap dismiss to clear all reminders - snoozed or active.
    Yes, just studying it now. I want to make sure it will not touch future alerts. The service is different than 1.4.5.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael75Pre View Post
    Hi Kratus,

i really would like to confirm that it is workn, but on my german o2 pre- with meta 2.1.0 i have the "default group". the rest i translated as it should be.
    (just had installed the same patches as you...)

Strange thing...

(same with ubercalendar 21 2-4.patch and localisation 2_1_0_v3)

I'm sorry

Michael
    Difficult to find where it comes from, when I can not reproduce it...
    Do every other strings relative to UC groups translate right?
    "Kalendergruppe hinzufügen", for example?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    you need to add the icons in the first. The directions are there as well
    I created the scrims folder and then ubercalendar and put the files in that folder. Nothing is showing although pressing the grayed button does bring up the agenda. Does the scrims folder have to be \.scrims? if so, how do I put the slash and the period before the word scrims? It wont let me do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by dufchick View Post
    I created the scrims folder and then ubercalendar and put the files in that folder. Nothing is showing although pressing the grayed button does bring up the agenda. Does the scrims folder have to be \.scrims? if so, how do I put the slash and the period before the word scrims? It wont let me do that!
    The slash isn't necessary, it's there already-it means root directory. The period IS necessary. To rename the directory, open Internalz (install from preware if you don't have it-it's a file manager), tap op scrims, select info from the popup menu, add the period to the directory name.
    Just to clarify: in Internalz, hold your finger (tap + hold) on the folder name until the menu pops up, then select info. Add the period then either tap outside of the name field or press the Enter key and you'll be asked if you're sure you want to rename the folder, choose Yes.
    In a Spanish GSM Pre with 2.1.0 with ubercalendar21_2-4.patch and UC_Intl_OS2_1_0_v_39-3b.patch Default Group is correctly translated in Spanish.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Español_España, es_es)
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Just to clarify: in Internalz, hold your finger (tap + hold) on the folder name until the menu pops up, then select info. Add the period then either tap outside of the name field or press the Enter key and you'll be asked if you're sure you want to rename the folder, choose Yes.
    Yea! It worked, have the icons and now I can use this wonderful enhancement to the calendar. The whole reason I have used Palms for so many years is to manage my life better. You people on this forum rock!
    I'm having a strange issue with custom repeats. I noticed that an event with a repeat of 3rd Monday of every month will start to appear on the 3rd Sunday instead of Monday. If I edit the event, delete repeat, setup 3rd Monday again it works for a while. BTW it'd be nice to be able to view / edit custom repeats.

The calendar in question is a Google calendar. All I have is Palm Profile & Google calendars. I have NEVER opened the Google calendars anywhere but through the phone's Calendar app (no web access ever).

I have a US Verizon Wireless Pre 2 w/ stock webOS 2.0.1 and UberCalendar 2.0.1-58.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I'm having a strange issue with custom repeats. I noticed that an event with a repeat of 3rd Monday of every month will start to appear on the 3rd Sunday instead of Monday. If I edit the event, delete repeat, setup 3rd Monday again it works for a while. BTW it'd be nice to be able to view / edit custom repeats.

The calendar in question is a Google calendar. All I have is Palm Profile & Google calendars. I have NEVER opened the Google calendars anywhere but through the phone's Calendar app (no web access ever).

I have a US Verizon Wireless Pre 2 w/ stock webOS 2.0.1 and UberCalendar 2.0.1-58.

Any ideas?
    Strange, can you try the latest in the thread? Is it being changed to a date of the month or "3rd Sunday" or just appears on the wrong day?

Not sure I understand about editing or viewing the repeat. You mean see the days it repeats or actually be able to change "3rd" to "2nd", etc? The latter isn't possible, because of the way repeats are generated. In order to change those you have to move the event to that day, then you can choose the repeat.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Strange, can you try the latest in the thread? Is it being changed to a date of the month or "3rd Sunday" or just appears on the wrong day?

Not sure I understand about editing or viewing the repeat. You mean see the days it repeats or actually be able to change "3rd" to "2nd", etc? The latter isn't possible, because of the way repeats are generated. In order to change those you have to move the event to that day, then you can choose the repeat.
    I'll try the latest version.

It's moving it from the 3rd Monday to the 3rd Sunday.

What I meant by view / edit custom repeats (and I think you already answered it) is when you are at the edit event screen, the repeat field says "custom repeat". If I tap on that, a list pops up with some standard repeats and custom repeats is checked. If I tap on custom repeats, the popup goes away and repeat field says custom repeat. What I was asking for is when I tap on custom repeats in the popup list the edit custom repeat dialog would open, display the current custom repeat, and allow editing of it.

Edit - it doesn't move it immediately. When the event is created it appears correctly on 3rd Monday. Later, after closing calendar & checking it later I notice it appears on 3rd Sunday. I "think", but am not certain, the event originally created appears correctly, but the repeats do not.
    Last edited by govotsos; 03/20/2011 at 01:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    What I was asking for is when I tap on custom repeats in the popup list the edit custom repeat dialog would open, display the current custom repeat, and allow editing of it.
    That is what mine does. Then I can choose, monthly on date, monthly number "x" day of week, yearly on date, etc. Yours does not go to that scene? It should.

What it can't do is change "Sunday" to "Monday" or 3rd to 2nd.

All other strings are translatet right. That s the strange thing...
    Maybe we find another german pre- with OS 2.1.0 ?
    I ask'ed that thing in the german nexave forum.
    I will report if i got an aswer from there.

I'm sorry...
    Last edited by Michael75Pre; 03/20/2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Nexave thing
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael75Pre View Post
    All other strings are translatet right. That s the strange thing...
    Maybe we find another german pre- with OS 2.1.0 ?
    I ask'ed that thing in the german nexave forum.
    I will report if i got an aswer from there.

I'm sorry...
    Can you please ensure you have installed ubercalendar21_2-4.patch and UC_Intl_OS2_1_0_v_39-3b.patch ?
    CptOx, who had the same issue but in spanish, is reporting it works for him now.

Updated 2.x versions here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2898153-post2392.html

Added hold orange (square) and tap dismiss on a reminder alert to dismiss all reminders snoozed or active.

Any testers experiencing errors, beyond govotsos's repeat error? I'll be out the first 2 weeks in April, so please let me know if there are errors.