Page 125 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Updated patch version for 1.4.5 here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2898153-post2392.html

added orange/square key hold and tap "dismiss" to clear all reminders. You don't have to update unless you want to test this feature.

side note, my Pre has problems with Internalz Pro if I use it to uninstall, restart then install. I've had to run EPR twice tonight. Uninstalling with Preware, then using Internalz Pro to install works. Could just be my Pre, I do a lot of installs. Just thought I would pass it on.

@swieder - hold on dismiss was not working on my Pre for some reason. It's probably less accident prone this way as well.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Is it correct that no matter how many icons I have installed I only have 8 in the dropdown? I can use the others by including the appropriate ICON=.
    @johncc you can use more than that just go into preferences and add them under UC prefs, then under categories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi,

I just updated the localization patch to v39-3.
    Suported languages are french, german and spanish.

Thanks to Pulp and CptOx for contributing to the translations.

Attached are the versions for WebOS 1.4.5, 2.0.1 and 2.1.0.
    I have problems to install (with Internalz Pro and with WOSQI 4.04) the 2.1.0 localization patch over UC. The error log says:
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/resources/fr/strings.json.rej
    and two more with /es/ and /de/

I have a Pre metadoctored with 2.1 with ubercalendar21_2-3.patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Updated patch version for 1.4.5 here:

added orange/square key hold and tap "dismiss" to clear all reminders. You don't have to update unless you want to test this feature.

side note, my Pre has problems with Internalz Pro if I use it to uninstall, restart then install. I've had to run EPR twice tonight. Uninstalling with Preware, then using Internalz Pro to install works. Could just be my Pre, I do a lot of installs. Just thought I would pass it on.

@swieder - hold on dismiss was not working on my Pre for some reason. It's probably less accident prone this way as well.
    Had my first Notification storm (7 of them from 1 alarm) with the new 1.4.5 version of UC (39-4). Option/Dismiss worked perfectly.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)

"Notification storm" I like that term -- should be game name or something.
    Last edited by frantid; 03/18/2011 at 12:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    I have problems to install (with Internalz Pro and with WOSQI 4.04) the 2.1.0 localization patch over UC. The error log says:
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/resources/fr/strings.json.rej
    and two more with /es/ and /de/

I have a Pre metadoctored with 2.1 with ubercalendar21_2-3.patch.
    Sorry, I did something wrong while generating the patch.
    This leads the patch file to be rejected on 2.x versions.
    I updated in this post:
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...60#post2912460

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I submitted the wrong2.x to Preware too: I will correct this ASAP.
    Please wait until the last version shows up on Preware befor updating.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post

"Notification storm" I like that term -- should be game name or something.
    Sounds like the next great WebOS game. Shoot the notificatoins as they pop up. By that approach, UberCalendar would be the first WebOS Game Cheat!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Sorry, I did something wrong while generating the patch.
    This leads the patch file to be rejected on 2.x versions.
    I updated in this post:
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...60#post2912460

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I submitted the wrong2.x to Preware too: I will correct this ASAP.
    Please wait until the last version shows up on Preware befor updating.
    Working great now. I test it yesterday but I thought that I am doing something wrong installing it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
    Ubercalendar21_2-3 from THIS post on a Sprint Pre running webOS 2.1

Maybe I'm not seeing the forest through the trees, but I cannot figure out why if I have UC installed my All Day events are being duplicated and are also showing up on the wrong days, usually the day before the date they are set for. I've checked all my calendars and all subscribed calendars to make sure the correct time zone is set (-0500) and I've manually set the time zone on my Pre to New York (I'm on the East Coast).

And it's not a constant, meaning it's only doing it for about a 2 week period from today. The previous events, and the ones after about 2 weeks, are not duplicated and they are displayed on the correct dates.

I'm not seeing this issue if I uninstall UC.

Edit: One other thing to note, if I'm in Day or Month view those events are not duplicated and they show up on the correct days.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/19/2011 at 12:22 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    is it all calendars or just one type?

were they all created on the Pre? trying to duplicate it so I can see where the error is.

very strange that it is only during this 2 week period.
    Last edited by frantid; 03/19/2011 at 06:59 AM.
    Seeing it only on google calendars looks like.

They're recurring events created via Google web.

The "Off" events should be on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and are single All day events from a shared calendar. The "Jason" events should start on Friday and go thru Sunday, it's a single All day event set to Friday through Sunday and repeat every 2 weeks and is from my calendar.

Beyond verifying timezones, I have not done anything further to trouble shoot, such as deleting and recreating the events.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/19/2011 at 08:14 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hi-

Is it possible to install Ubercalendar on a Pixi Plus? The calendar patch does not appear on the 1st post of this thread, or at least I am not seeing it. Do I have to have 10 posts in order to be able to see that patch? I would really love this patch, I have removed all calendar related patches and cannot get it from Preware (get a barrage of hunks errors), and cannot see it to download it anywhere else. Help!

Allison
    Quote Originally Posted by dufchick View Post
    Hi-

Is it possible to install Ubercalendar on a Pixi Plus? The calendar patch does not appear on the 1st post of this thread, or at least I am not seeing it. Do I have to have 10 posts in order to be able to see that patch? I would really love this patch, I have removed all calendar related patches and cannot get it from Preware (get a barrage of hunks errors), and cannot see it to download it anywhere else. Help!

Allison
    Hi, can you post the log? In Preware you can email the log to yourself then you can post it here.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Thanks for the help! Here it is:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    14 96782 14 14234 0 0 13136 0 0:00:07 0:00:01 0:00:06 27164
    100 96782 100 96782 0 0 56262 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 83504
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 18 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dufchick View Post
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 18 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    You don't happen to have sconix's advanced prefs patch for calendar installed do you?

Updated patch for 2.1 here:

fixed error described in NachoB's post. It has something to do with timezones, why it only affects week view during this time period I don't know.

You don't happen to have sconix's advanced prefs patch for calendar installed do you?

No I don't have that patch.
    it seems 1 or more of your previous patches did not uninstall correctly.

The easiest way to try to fix it is EPR, then reinstall your other patches. If you search this thread for "govotsos" he has posted a step by step fix if EPR does not work.
    OK I have removed every single patch I have and I think UberCalendar downloaded correctly (there were no errors and I did a Luna restart), I am seeing a bar at the bottom of the calendar and there is an empty spot where a 4th icon should be, and I have gotten farther now in this process than ever before with your help, thank you! Does the empty spot have something to do with the icon patches? What should be in that spot?