Page 120 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Can you post the log?
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    15 93654 15 14206 0 0 14411 0 0:00:06 --:--:-- 0:00:06 28019
    100 93654 100 93654 0 0 62828 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 92635
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":5, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":5 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":5 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":5 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":5 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":5 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    6 out of 42 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre on Verizon Wireless
  2.    #2382  
    any other calendar patch installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    any other calendar patch installed?
    i had Uber Calendar Mini but i uninstalled it and restarted before trying to instal this patch
    nvm got it to work. I had a full calendar view patch that i didn't notice. thx for the help guys! Now if you could fix Google sync id pay a lot for that! lol.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    What I see in Preware is the same as the description on the patches portal, word for word:

webOS-Patches Web Portal
  6.    #2386  
    ok, and looking on the change log, it ssems to me the submission didn't work out as expected.

@all: could we get success reports with webos version + approval that you can define calendar groups? Thx
    works correctly on my Pre. It is the correct version of the patch, seems like just the Preware description did not get updated.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I used this lovely patch with my Pre +, the thing I liked the most about it was the icons I could enter for different events. I was excited to see it get updated but I can't get the icons to display. I checked and double checked the /scrims/ubercalendar path but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. grrrrr
  9.    #2389  
    it's /.scrims/ubercalendar since some versions
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    it's /.scrims/ubercalendar since some versions
    Ok, thanks for the quick response and pardon my stupidity . . . but if I put a . in front of the scrims windows won't except that. I think the . makes windows think the scrims is a file extension.

ET
    Internalz has been updated, you can use it to add the "."
    Last edited by frantid; 03/05/2011 at 07:18 AM.
    A mapping button which pop ups a list of mapping apps, which one could call from the Calendar. Also a button to read an address from a contact and fill the location with it. just some ideas.
    edit: 25 March - removed files see here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2920301-post2560.html

Pre2 with 2.0.1 file is ubercalendar201_2-5.patch
    Anything 2.1 file is ubercalendar21_2-7.patch
    1.4.5 Pre & Pixi file is UberCalendar39-4.patch

edit1: 10 Mar. vers 39-2, 201_2-2, 21_2-2.
    fix various errors.

edit2: 15 Mar. (ver -3) fixed: repeat scene "last day of week" monthly repeat detection.
    for 2.x.x fixed: the event service so it can properly detect monthly repeating 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & last: day, work week day, weekend day type repeats from exchange calendars. Not able to fix this in 1.4.5 java service.

edit3: 17 Mar. updated 39-4 for 1.4.5. Added hold orange and tap dismiss to clear all reminders - snoozed or active.

edit4: 19 Mar. - updated 21_2-4 fix a timezone error in 2.1 version

edit 5: 21 Mar. added hold orange (square) tap dismiss in alert to dismiss all reminders active or snoozed to 2.1 and 2.0.1

edit6: 22 Mar fixed alarm icon not being displayed correctly for events in 2.x.x.

edit7: 23 Mar MetaView and I have been talking to Sconix. -added pieces required for Mode Switcher 2 to work with UberCalendar. You do NOT have to install the advanced cal prefs patch from Sconix. Changes that are needed are now built into UC for 2.1

Working off these ideas. The modification is in the edit scene of an event.

Being a minimalist by nature, I used the location icon as the button (compass image). I haven't looked into how to pull a list of mapping apps, so it just uses the default mapping app as set in the "Default Applications" menu item of the device info app.

• Empty location (tap) - if the field is empty, it will pop up a choice of "Map" or "Insert address" (people picker). The people picker is searchable. Just tap the contact of choice. If the contact has multiple addresses, there will be a popup alert asking for a choice of addresses. If there is one address, you don't get the popup -- it will just use that address. See screen shots. There must be at least 1 address for the contact for it to work.

• location present (tap) - tapping brings up the following options:
      1. Map
      2. Directions
      3. Insert address (launch people picker)
      4. Clear location.

Map & Directions scene in the google map app. I don't know how this works with Sprint Nav or other map apps. Screen shots are of google maps.

• location present (hold for map) - holding on the icon will bring up the map scene. If the address is ambiguous, google maps will do a search and provide a list of choices.

thanks for testing

Please remember to uninstall UberCalendar AND restart luna, before upgrading a local patch! Then install it and restart luna again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by frantid; 03/25/2011 at 05:54 PM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Tested in Spanish Pre - Meta-Doctored 2.1.0. All features working good.
    Are available for 2.1.0 and 2.0.1 the associated translation files (deutsch, franšais, espa˝ol) on Preware?
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espa˝ol_Espa˝a, es_es)
  14.    #2394  
    2011-03-05 2:00 PM GMT/UTC

1) Preware version works fine on my Pre2 with 2.0.1
    2) Preware version works fine on my PrePlus with 2.1.0
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    Are available for 2.1.0 and 2.0.1 the associated translation files (deutsch, franšais, espa˝ol) on Preware?
    Kratus, how makes the translation patch, is on holiday and will be back after the 7th march. I guess, he will workes out the translation for 2.0.1 and 2.1.0 then.
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    Tested in Spanish Pre - Meta-Doctored 2.1.0. All features working good.
    Kratus is out until after the 7th .

Michael75Pre beat me too it.

LOL

Hello!!!
    I've managed to install on my pre ubercalendar: perfect.
    Another patch was installed. I've uninstalled and vuala!
    Thank you very much to MetaView.
    Apasiau.
    Lluisinho.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Working off these ideas, here is version 39 for 1.4.5. I worked it up on 1.4.5 first. I'll update 2.x as this is being tested on 1.4.5. The modification is in the edit scene of an event.

Being a minimalist by nature, I used the location icon as the button (compass image). I haven't looked into how to pull a list of mapping apps, so it just uses the default mapping app as set in the "Default Applications" menu item of the device info app.

• Empty location (tap or hold) - if the field is empty, it will pop up the people picker. The people picker is searchable. Just tap the contact of choice. If the contact has multiple addresses, there will be a popup alert asking for a choice of addresses. If there is one address, you don't get the popup -- it will just use that address. See screen shots. There must be at least 1 address for the contact for it to work.

• location present (tap for directions) - tapping brings up the directions scene in the map app. In google maps anyway, I don't have another map app to try. Screen shots are of google maps.

• location present (hold for map) - holding on the icon will bring up the map scene. If the address is ambiguous, google maps will do a search and provide a list of choices.

thanks for testing

Please remember to uninstall UberCalendar AND restart luna, before upgrading a local patch! Then install it and restart luna again.
    I think you missed a condition: if a location is present but you want to change it. I don't have 1.4.5 any more to test, so it might be in the patch, just not the description.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I think you missed a condition: if a location is present but you want to change it. I don't have 1.4.5 any more to test, so it might be in the patch, just not the description.

Yeah, you will just have to erase it. Then tap the icon. I didn't really think too much about that case. I suppose I could put a popup and let the user choose: map, directions, people picker.

I got it workin. Thanks to a great group of guys.

ET