Page 12 of 207 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Just wondering... does this patch slow down the operation of the calendar?

I love how blazing fast my calendar is with o/c and the drag radius patch.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    i haven't noticed a significant difference in speed of operation
    - Are the multiple day reminder options (e.g. 2 days, 1 week, etc.) supposed to be in the latest version, or for a future version?

- I'm not clear on the duplicating an event feature - is it supposed to be in UberCalendar, or does UberCalendar now not conflict with that separate patch Edit Item as New?
  4.    #224  
    in the latest version you should have a lot of reminder options, up to 1 day for normal events and up to 1/2 year for all-day events.

duplicate an event is added to the latest UberCalendar.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @jimhuff: thx for your kind donation
    @kkhanmd: you want different icons/categories than defined now? Making it dynamically doesn't work at the moment, but you could suggest some more. Well,when I think about I Will add a config file where you can specify 10 icon-categories you want to use.
    Thanks for all the great work..... Amazing......
    Hi,

This patch sounds great, but whenever I try to install it with Preware, the install fails. May I PM you the log and list of patches installed so you might be able to point out my problem?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Hi,

This patch sounds great, but whenever I try to install it with Preware, the install fails. May I PM you the log and list of patches installed so you might be able to point out my problem?

Thanks.
    I believe you have to remove all calendar patches.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Just bought Uber Radio as a thanks for Uber Calendar.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    kkhamnd, I see you have a good command of this ubercalendar. I observe that it takes my calendar a longer time than usual to open up. Is that typical?
  10.    #230  
    @swieder: thx a lot
    @suprhero: it shouldn't really take longer, but, you will see a delay in drawing the subjects in the week view.
    @swieder: thx a lot
    @suprhero: it shouldn't really take longer, but, you will see a delay in drawing the subjects in the week view.
    bUT if it does? then what?
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuprHero View Post
    bUT if it does? then what?
    Then I have no fix for this. How much longer does it take?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    kkhamnd, I see you have a good command of this ubercalendar. I observe that it takes my calendar a longer time than usual to open up. Is that typical?
    Are you overclocking? With this patch really really helps to overclock to 800.

Hit Thanks, if it helped you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Hey Metaview:
    From what people tell me swipe to delete is very easy to ask, maybe if you e-mail Rod at WEBOS internals, I am sure he would give you hints how to do it. May not take you more than few hours. Please please.
    I don't know if swipe to delete would be a good idea since swipe is used to scroll. It seems that it would be easy to inadvertently delete an event when someone just wants to scroll a couple of days ahead.
    in the latest version you should have a lot of reminder options, up to 1 day for normal events and up to 1/2 year for all-day events.

duplicate an event is added to the latest UberCalendar.
    Thanks - I found the duplicate event feature -> Edit Event as New in the application menu. I wasn't familiar with this term, but now I am.

- It would be much appreciated if you could add multiple day reminders for timed events.

- Are there plans to add more snooze durations, since the Snooze Duration Selection patch conflicts with UberCalendar?

I just purchased UberRadio. Another great app! I didn't think I'd used something like that but I do now since it so easy to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    I don't know if swipe to delete would be a good idea since swipe is used to scroll. It seems that it would be easy to inadvertently delete an event when someone just wants to scroll a couple of days ahead.
    Few things that could help circumvent and make web OS better would be:

1) Delete confirmation before deleting an event

2) Holding on the calendar event to be selected before deleting, just like when one wants to move an app in app launcher rather than launch it.

3) Giving it a toggle to turn swipe to delete on and off. Which is WebOS about, freedom!

However the problem is, no one knows how to do it.
    Then I have no fix for this. How much longer does it take?

It takes almost a whole minute and a half.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Are you overclocking? With this patch really really helps to overclock to 800.
    I've never heard of that. It's in Preware, I suppose.
    I changed the menu-icon-agenda.png on my Pre to the following.

Last edited by Convert; 06/09/2010 at 11:40 AM.
    I've never heard of that. It's in Preware, I suppose.
    Yes its in preware! Download preware and download Govnah and uberkernel and set your highest freq to 800MHz and then your calendar would be like hot knife in butter or maybe close.