Page 119 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    how do you know this?
    He has connections.
    I am confused about how to get notifications to work with my calendar.

I am on webOS 1.4.5 and UberCalendar 1.4.5-125. I have not had any notifications come up for months now, but I didn't really need them so I thought I had disabled them. And I have a both all day and timed events in Palm and Google profiles.

I want to use them now, but can't seem to find a way to enable them. What preferences/options relate to enabling notifications and are there any known issues here?
    Last edited by UnExplanatory; 03/03/2011 at 05:24 PM.
    In preferences set the type of sound you want. Then set the alarm time in the edit scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    In preferences set the type of sound you want. Then set the alarm time in the edit scene.
    Ok thanks. I'll try this and see if it works.

EDIT: It worked. Thank you. I set a sound reminder. I had it on vibrate, but I'm certain it wasn't working.
    Last edited by UnExplanatory; 03/03/2011 at 10:25 PM.
  5.    #2365  
    The patchs for 2.0.1 and 2.1 are approved and should be available now. There is also the latest update for 1.4.5. Remember to deinstall manually UC patch before updating to the preware version if you installed the preview versions from this thread.
    Hello,
    When can we download and install via preware?
    Thanks.
    Apasiau,
    Lluisinho.
  7.    #2367  
    Doesn't the patch already shows up on Preware?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    I found it but it says: "this package not available for webos 2.1". The versión is 2.1.0-0.
    It's ok?
  9.    #2369  
    No, this is only the place-holder, a dummy-package. Please refresh your feeds and try again. I got the approval email last night.
    It isn't in preware yet. I received two confirmation emails for approved patches and they aren't showing up either. THere must a slight delay.
    I refresh and it is the version 2.1.0-0.
    But I can wait...
  12.    #2372  
    @mamouton thx for the feedback, then let's wait.
    @frantid I dont know what happened to cause my problems, but the fix for now is that I created an entirely new google account and shared all of my existing calendars with it. Now things are working again.

I had tried your suggestion of removing the calendar account, but it would not delete the calendar fully. It would delete the account, but leave all the data as part of an "undefined" calendar.

Any ideas as to why my original google account is incompatible with my pre now? Is US the cause? Corruption? Is the newest patch safe? Let me know. Thanks
    UC is safe. It sounds like your original google account has a corruption in it. You can go into google calendar settings in a web browser and rebuild the acl's to see if it fixes it. I don't remember what the setting is called, I think it is under sharing.

You would then have remove your account from the phone and add it back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraiaSoftware View Post
    @frantid I dont know what happened to cause my problems, but the fix for now is that I created an entirely new google account and shared all of my existing calendars with it. Now things are working again.

I had tried your suggestion of removing the calendar account, but it would not delete the calendar fully. It would delete the account, but leave all the data as part of an "undefined" calendar.

Any ideas as to why my original google account is incompatible with my pre now? Is US the cause? Corruption? Is the newest patch safe? Let me know. Thanks
    I can tell you that this is not an UberCalendar problem. This is part of the problem of syncing with Google that has arisen on webOS 2.0.

This happened to me on my Google Calendar before using Ubercalendar for 2.0. What happened was that I added my Google Calendar, but the syncing was messed up for me....duplicate all day events, events moved from one day to another day, events not showing...a complete mess.

So I removed the Google Calendar. But what happens is, sometimes it does not remove "cleanly"...so all that really happens is that all that crap moves to some undefined calendar that isn't your Palm Profile and that the calendar can't find and delete as its own calendar...thus it always shows up under All and you can't delete it.

I couldn't get the undefined calendar to go away without a doctor wipe. After that, I left Google Calendar on webOS2.0 alone completely and moved to Yahoo! Calendar at the moment.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM
  16.    #2376  
    For me, the version 2.0.1-58 is now visible in Preware.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Could you please post/link the changelog for v1.4.5-133 which just showed up in Preware? I'm running 125 and don't see any reference to what's changed in the first post, wiki, or preware description.
  18.    #2378  
    Preware should show you the changelog, I can't check it, I don't have a 1.4.5 device around. Anyway, it's basically what's written here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2868343-post2243.html
    everytime i try to install this on my Pre 2 it says error installing: See IPKG Log
    Quote Originally Posted by S.hasan546 View Post
    everytime i try to install this on my Pre 2 it says error installing: See IPKG Log
    Can you post the log?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch