Page 117 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Works fine here, too. (2.1.0 on Pre-)
    For those on 2.x.x here's a patch for the google sync limits.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ync-patch.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Absolutely a great job, guys.

Tested and running on my German Pre+; webos 2.1.0
    Runs without problems.

Cheers,
    gkd5mao
    Works great on VZW 2.0.1 Pre 2. Oh, how I've missed you! Thanks!
    Reminder alerts stopped working. They worked until a reboot or until I changed the alert to "ringtone" instead of "system sound" or when I activated repeat in prefs (I am not sure when it stopped working, but I can't get it to work). Now I miss events because there is no reminder popup. I have not uninstalled the patch yet.

I am running vzw pre 2 w/ 2.0.1.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Do we need to install the icons in post 1 for OS 2.0.1?
    Did you mean you can't add icon names in preferences? I didn't realize you were talking about an error.

I found the problem. MetaView will probably post it soon.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    I am getting back to back reminders like 5 or 6 times for the same appointment. I tried removing my Exchange calendar profile and reinstalling it. No help. When I have a reminder set, especially with repeating meetings, I get the same reminder multiple times! Its starting to drive me crazy.

Is there any way that UC is related to this problem?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  8.    #2328  
    I have an exchange account, I have repeatable events over the day but didn't get multiple reminders. I have the 2.0.1 version on a Pre2.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    @CraiaSoftware - I'll look at it.

@swieder - what are you running on?
  10.    #2330  
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    I am running 1.4.5 with a Pre+ on ATT. I am using the latest version of UC (38-4). I am thinking of downgrading UC to the Preware version (37-x).
    @swieder - strange, the reminer code isn't changed in the update. I'll double check.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Did you mean you can't add icon names in preferences? I didn't realize you were talking about an error.

I found the problem. MetaView will probably post it soon.
    No, I wasn't reporting an error, I was having a brain fart. Of course the icon files are required if I want icons. Duh. For some reason my wacky brain was stuck on the idea that the icons are built into the patch some how. Like I said, I don't know what I had my head up that day. Sorry.

Do you know if any kind of replacement for Agenda and it's functionality are being developed by anyone? I know you & MetaView mentioned something earlier.
    Working fine on my GSM Pre2. I miss Agenda
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    @frantid,

here is some more info on the reminders not popping up.
    I also noticed that google cal event are not syncing to google (maybe due to the other bug in webOS).
    I removed the patch and restarted, but still no reminders.
    Removed google calendar altogether, rebooted, reminders started working again on other cal (yahoo).
    Reinstalled uber, reinstalled google cal. No reminders again. Reminders do not work for any calendars.

I feel like 2.0.1 has a ton of bugs (unrelated to UberCal patch). These bugs are driving me nuts. I need a patch to fix the bugs.
    @frantid
    FYI
    in addition I used the new google cal extended sync patch. I just tried to remove google cal again and it wont remove the events. It just labeled them as an "undefined" calendar. I dont know if this is related to a webOS bug, the patch or UC.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @swieder - strange, the reminer code isn't changed in the update. I'll double check.
    Downgrading did not make any difference. Still getting multiple notifications of the same reminder. Very annoying since I have to dismiss each one separately and they are all stacked up for each appointment.

Seems to be more common with repeating/recurring events.
    Last edited by swieder; 02/28/2011 at 11:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Downgrading did not make any difference. Still getting multiple notifications of the same reminder. Very annoying since I have to dismiss each one separately and they are all stacked up for each appointment.

Seems to be more common with repeating/recurring events.
    It's actually "good" downgrading did not help, since there are no differences in those areas of the patch. I just double checked and the files are the same for reminder pieces.

That doesn't help your error though. Unfortunately, I can't get into the service code in 1.4.5 it's all buried in java files. I have zero experience doing java. I'll keep an eye out on my Pre-. It's only repeating events on exchange right? Any particular pattern to the repeats or is the event created in outlook, etc?

@palmDoc2005 & govotsos - when things calm down, I can take some time to think about agenda. I was hoping we could use the exhibition agenda app. I haven't looked at the code though.

@CraiaSoftware - I also think there are bugs in 2.0.1. I'm hoping Palm is readying a release of 2.1 or 2.x for the Pre2's. In the mean time I'm going to be comparing the code between 2.0.1 and 2.1 to see if there are easy fixes that can be implemented in the patch. I do see the errors you are talking about when changing the reminder sound options.

I would like to publicly thank MetaView. He actually succeeded in getting a developer Pre2 from Palm for me. He included my name in his request for a device. So I got a Pre2 based on his work and reputation. I never would have qualified on my own, it's not my line of work. Having the Pre2's enabled us to publish UberCalendar for 2.0.1.

Thank You, MetaView.

For those new to UberCalendar or that have not previously donated -- please consider donating to MetaView or purchasing one of his apps. (See the links in his signature.)