Page 116 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Super app.
    Does it run under WEBOS 2 too?
    I cannot find it in preware
    Claus
    Not yet. Hopefully it will be up in 2.1 and 2.0.1 soon. We're waiting on a couple dev devices to get delivered.
    will I find it in preware then??
    Claus
    yes
    I just installed it (384) with quickinstall but it is away. I have WEBOS 2 since yesterday.
    Might it just disapear or should I try to delete it?
    Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by claus.uetersen View Post
    I just installed it (384) with quickinstall but it is away. I have WEBOS 2 since yesterday.
    Might it just disapear or should I try to delete it?
    Claus
    I hope it failed. You could have problems with your calendar. Did it give you any message?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I hope it failed. You could have problems with your calendar. Did it give you any message?
    I did a luna-restart and then a restart by keyboard and it's still working. And no message ...
    Claus
    I did a luna-restart and then a restart by keyboard and it's still working. And no message ...
    Claus
    It probably failed, you can check in Preware if it thinks it is installed. If it shows up in Preware, uninstall it. Any currently available UC version should not be installed in 2.x.x They are not compatible and will cause problems if installed or partially installed.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  9.    #2309  
    @frantid I tried your latest 2.x version you send me on my Pre(-) with 2.1. It fails in one file. I will look into it tonight. Do you have a newer version than 2-10 for me?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @frantid I tried your latest 2.x version you send me. It fails in one file. I will look into it tonight. Do you have a newer version than 2-10 for me?
    Yes, I'll email them.

Just got my Pre 2 yesterday and this is one patch I miss a lot.

ET
    +1 to etphoto. I miss it loads too.
  13.    #2313  
    Hi, frantid did a great job and send me 2 patch files:

1) for WebOS 2.1 (the doctor file for PrePlus) and
    2) for WebOS 2.0.1 (Pre2)

Both may not 100% bug-free. That's why we post them here first, you know.

Don't forget remove all Calendar patches, restart your phone, install the correct file with WebOSQuickInstall and don't forget to restart your phone afterwards.

When you want to update a patch which you installed by foot (like this patch files), you always need to deinstall it and reset your phone.

Many people ask about UC patch for WebOS 2 that's why I would like to submit it to Preware if no real show-stopper bugs appear. If some feature desn't work, I think that's ok for the first version.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MetaView; 02/28/2011 at 04:07 PM.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Do we need to install the icons in post 1 for OS 2.0.1?
    You can install whatever you want. You will have to setup your preferences from scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hi, frantid did a great job and send me 2 patch files:

1) for WebOS 2.1 (the doctor file for PrePlus) and
    2) for WebOS 2.0.1 (Pre2)

Both may not 100% bug-free. That's why we post them here first, you know.

Don't forget remove all Calendar patches, restart your phone, install the correct file with WebOSQuickInstall and don't forget to restart your phone afterwards.

When you want to update a patch which you installed by foot (like this patch files), you always need to deinstall it and reset your phone.

Many people ask about UC patch for WebOS 2 that's why I would like to submit it to Preware if no real show-stopper bugs appear. If some feature desn't work, I think that's ok for the first version.
    1) Seems to work great on my Pre- so far - thanks a lot, it was the patch I missed the most!
    Hy it works great !!
    By the way:
    What is the difference between the first and the second Icon in the middle in the footer?
    What is the difference between the two plus-icons the leftmost and the rightmost icon?

Thanks a lot
    Claus
    Last edited by claus.uetersen; 02/27/2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: thank
    Hy it works great !!
    By the way:
    What is the difference between the first and the second Icon in the middle in the footer?
    First icon is for the homebrew agenda app. It's just a placeholder at this time. Second is dayview.

What is the difference between the two plus-icons the leftmost and the rightmost icon?
    leftmost new timed event, rightmost new all day event.

Thanks,
    works quite well on my german Pre- witch 2.1.0
    (and 9.9.9 profile... - have to work out this in the next days...)

update 28.02.11: profile is now on 2.1.0 !!!

Michael
    Last edited by Michael75Pre; 02/28/2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Thanks,
    works great on my german Pre+ witch 2.1.0