Page 115 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Now that the Agenda app is broken in 2.x, will Ubercalendar try to create an integrated agenda-list view within the calendar app?

I imagine it could be approached in its simplest form at first; just copy and redraw the day view such that it does not have hour markers and simply lists all the events in colored and sized blocks. It would be a standalone agenda.jsjsjs $to$ $go$ $along$ $with$ $day$/$week$/$month$.$js$, $and$ $use$ $the$ $old$ $list$ $button$ $that$ $launched$ $agenda$.

I am not talented enough to tackle this on my own, but I could help if given some starting points/direction.
    I was thinking of something along those lines. It would be nice to open a second card to allow an agenda list or use the agenda exhibition app in 2.0 With search as part of it maybe.
  3.    #2283  
    I hope we get our Pre2 soon...
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Me too
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Anyone having issues with 38-4? Kratus won't be back til the 7th of March. That's the only one I know of, are there any more?

edit: Is there anyone out there with a 2.0.1 Pre2 that has installed quilt on it?
    Last edited by frantid; 02/21/2011 at 06:45 AM.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Anyone having issues with 38-4? Kratus won't be back til the 7th of March. That's the only one I know of, are there any more?
    Hmm, no responses...

So if you are not having issues can you please post? Trying to figure out if it can go to Preware.

thanks for testing everyone.

7.    #2287  
    Just installed 38-4: when I go to the group definition, the scroller seems not high enough. It also is a bit narrow. Is it only for me? Also I could make much out of the displayed calendar names, they all named with my own name
    But everything else works fine for me so far.
    Last edited by MetaView; 02/21/2011 at 04:31 PM.
    It's narrow so if you add more groups it will scroll. It's the only way I could get a long list of calendars, with a lot of groups. I think it's more useful for those with a lot of calendars.
    No issues I've come across.
    Hi frantid,

38-4 working for me, no known issues.

Regards Ralf
    Hey frantid,

No issues for me neither!
  12.    #2292  
    Hi frantid,

what I mean with narrow is here in this picture. It doesn't take the whole width. Is it technical?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Hi frantid,

what I mean with narrow is here in this picture. It doesn't take the whole width. Is it technical?
    It's the only way to have multiple scrollers in the same list. If it went the whole width you would not be able to scroll past the first group. The second scroller takes over. It took me a while to figure out what was going on. If you scroll on the narrow group part, you will see that the larger portion of the scene never moves. So the space on the right allows you to move up and down the whole scene.

Actually, it's pretty cool that it works that way. I imagine someone could make a slot machine type app with a number of small scrollers.

14.    #2294  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Actually, it's pretty cool that it works that way. I imagine someone could make a slot machine type app with a number of small scrollers.
    Nice idea, like the card game with the 2.0 card stacks
    @frantid I put all new calendar files and still getting a fail error
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/jumpto.jsjsjs
    Hunk #4 FAILED at 609.

Edit: It installs with Internalz but not webosqi.
    Last edited by mamouton; 02/22/2011 at 06:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    @frantid I put all new calendar files and still getting a fail error
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/jumpto.jsjsjs
    Hunk #4 FAILED at 609.
    Make sure you have the original file. The original file is only 66 lines long. I add to make 900 lines.

Uninstalled 37-8 with Preware.
    (not sure I did a Luna restart inbetween, yikes)
    Installed 38-4 with Internalz.
    Luna restart
    Seems to be okay.
    Whew.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Uninstalled 37-8 with Preware.
    (not sure I did a Luna restart inbetween, yikes)
    Installed 38-4 with Internalz.
    Luna restart
    Seems to be okay.
    Whew.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I updated yesterday and all is working fine. Not sure I'll use all the new features since 36-12, but it seems to work faster. Another great enhancement to the calendar.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    I updated yesterday and all is working fine. Not sure I'll use all the new features since 36-12, but it seems to work faster. Another great enhancement to the calendar.
    Month view without the squares is a little faster I think, not sure.