Page 114 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    [*]Preference to turn off event markers in month view. -- turns off the squares that indicate if you have an event in the morning, afternoon or evening in the month view. Tap on month view enhanced to see the toggle.
    I haven't played with it beyond the above. Works nicely though.

Great update frantid!!

Is there anyway to have an option to turn ON/OFF show icons for Day view? I don't need to see them in that view since I can read the actual event titles and the calendar colors/icons I use match anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'll add it.
    Updated to 38-2 here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2868343-post2243.html

added prefs for toggling icons in day view,
    fixed translations.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Had to update to 38-3 here:

fixed not setting real "all" group back. if you went from Preferences scene to "Calendar View Options" scene.

If you are testing, please update.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Here is where the icons worked for me
    E:\.scrims\ubercalendar

where E = the palm usb drive.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Just installed 38-3. Thank you for fixing the tranlations.
    Playing with the calendar groups, I noticed the following:
    I have group called "work", with my company's exchange calendar, that is my default calendar.
    I have another group called "private" with my private google calendar + my wife's, but without my default exchange calendar.
    If I select the "private" group, my defaut exchange calendar does not display. If I then go into the calendar display scene, my default exchange calendar is reported as "yes" in "display in all calendars view", grayed out and without toggle (despite the fact it actualy does NOT display).
    I can not re-enable it in the all calendars view.
    I have to toggle to a group that has the default calendar enabled.
    I don't know if this is intentional, but I find not logical.
    I hope my description was clear, and that it helped.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Just installed 38-3. Thank you for fixing the tranlations.
    Playing with the calendar groups, I noticed the following:
    I have group called "work", with my company's exchange calendar, that is my default calendar.
    I have another group called "private" with my private google calendar + my wife's, but without my default exchange calendar.
    If I select the "private" group, my defaut exchange calendar does not display. If I then go into the calendar display scene, my default exchange calendar is reported as "yes" in "display in all calendars view", grayed out and without toggle (despite the fact it actualy does NOT display).
    I can not re-enable it in the all calendars view.
    I have to toggle to a group that has the default calendar enabled.
    I don't know if this is intentional, but I find not logical.
    I hope my description was clear, and that it helped.
    It should not work that way, in the real 'all' group the default calendar should always display. I'll look at it -- maybe the preference got stuck... perhaps I'll have to force the preference in the same place that Palm disables the toggle, just to make sure.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    It should not work that way, in the real 'all' group the default calendar should always display.
    That's what I thought.
    Thanks for looking at it.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    It was worth it in many ways. Great to have template and happy to contribute my time to the UC cause.

Datebk6 = may it rest in peace.
    The only thing missing from DateBk6 is Floating Appointments!!! & Appointment Durations...

And Pimlico Software said webOS wasn't robust enough to migrate!!!

Baloney!!!
    Last edited by jhdempse; 02/16/2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: added text
    Updated to 38-4 here:

added a check to make sure the default calendar is enabled in the real 'all' group.

@Kratus, please see if it fixes your problem. edit: You will have to go in and out of the "calendar view options" to fix it.
    Last edited by frantid; 02/16/2011 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeder View Post
    Here is where the icons worked for me
    E:\.scrims\ubercalendar

where E = the palm usb drive.
    How did you get the .scrims directory, I'm on WinXp and it won't let me create
    that directory, I then tried to "send" in WOSQI and it didn't work either.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-Fiend View Post
    How did you get the .scrims directory, I'm on WinXp and it won't let me create
    that directory, I then tried to "send" in WOSQI and it didn't work either.
    You can't create a folder with name beginning with a dot under Windows.
    You have to use Internalz on your device for that.
    Whow,

found the error with not displaying the standard Calendar in All Calendars view,
    wanted to report but it is already fixed!

On a sidenote to all windows users:

You can't create a folder with name beginning with a dot under Windows.
    You have to use Internalz on your device for that.
    That is not actually true, Explorer is unable to create such folder, but third party filemanagers e.g. TotalCommander are able to create such folders.
    Another possibility is to open a Command line (start cmd.exe) and type:
    Code:
    mkdir H:\.scrims
    of course replace the H: with appropriate letter.

Regards Ralf
    Quote Originally Posted by Keimix View Post
    That is not actually true, Explorer is unable to create such folder, but third party filemanagers e.g. TotalCommander are able to create such folders.
    Another possibility is to open a Command line (start cmd.exe) and type:
    Code:
    mkdir H:\.scrims
    of course replace the H: with appropriate letter.

Regards Ralf
    I didn't know you could do that, thanks.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Updated to 38-4
    @Kratus, please see if it fixes your problem. edit: You will have to go in and out of the "calendar view options" to fix it.
    Thanks.
    Sorry for answering lately, I had an installing problem again and had to EPR my device.
    38-4 did not fix the issue, but it not really an issue.
    I am sorry, I will have no time to contribute further in the next two weeks, because I wil have holliday abroad with my wife and children and, on holliday, the deal is "no internet, no computer".
    I'll be back march 7th.

@Kratus - no problem. Have a good trip. I'll try to break mine and see if I can find where it fails.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Kratus you might try clearing cookies, hold orange tap ubercalendar prefs. Then go into cal view options
    @Keimix - did 38-4 fix your error? You have to go into "calendar view options" and then out of it, for it to fix it. I was able to force the error in the emulator and 38-4 corrected it. Is yours still have the error?

Hi frantid,
    yes 38-4 did fix my error, albeit I had a hard time installing it, as again Internalz dropped out on me with an error, while no log indicated an error.

After some reboots it worked again, but then the patch bulked out at jumpto.jsjsjs $even$ $after$ $replacing$ $it$ $with$ $the$ $original$ $from$ $WebOS$-$Doctor$.
    After a redownload of the patch it worked suddenly (I'm not shure the redownload was the reason, I did so many different things to get it working).

But again thanks for the Work, 38-4 is working perfectly for me.

Regards Ralf
    Last edited by Keimix; 02/18/2011 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Spelling