Page 112 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
  1.    #2221  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    Yes, it works with my carrier, but setting up the mms was a pain in the a...
    Actually, I just found out by using palm's upgrade checker, that I have an O2-device (bought it on Ricardo)...:-)

Do you think the Pre3 will be available in Germany?
    Was it already with OS 1.4.5? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $from$ @$twtomcat$ $from$ $Swiss$ $it$ $isn$'$t$ $a$ $problem$ $anymore$. $He$ $even$ $got$ $a$ $Pre2$ $from$ $webosinternals$.

Yes, I believe i will be able to buy it in summer.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Now that Pre and Pre+ users are not going to get WebOS 2.x what is the impact on the roadmap for UC? From earlier posts I got the impression that 1.4.5 development was going to be stopped and new features were going to be on 2.x.
    I'm going to relax for a little bit. I was pushing to get 2.0 up to speed thinking it'd be released. I'll still finish it, but at a slower pace. Problem is for those with a Pre2 is there still needs to be an update that gets them all on the same build.

I have no reason for it, but I think 2.0 will eventually find it's way out.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    I'm going to relax for a little bit. I was pushing to get 2.0 up to speed thinking it'd be released. I'll still finish it, but at a slower pace. Problem is for those with a Pre2 is there still needs to be an update that gets them all on the same build.

I hope you don't relax too much With everything that happened yesterday, I decided to preorder the VZW Pre 2 since one of our lines has an upgrade available now. Life without UberCalendar isn't worth living

I keep following this thread waiting for the pre2 version to become available. You're doing a great job, seems like everyone loves it. A whole community of Pre2'ers are going to be very happy when the patch is made available to them too. Enjoy your rest
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    I hope you don't relax too much With everything that happened yesterday, I decided to preorder the VZW Pre 2 since one of our lines has an upgrade available now. Life without UberCalendar isn't worth living
    Don't worry, it's already at a point that I can't do much more until they release the update to 2.1.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Who will still using the old phones when the shiny new Pre3 hits the road? At least not me.
    I'm glad I did not run immediately to the SFR store when the Pre 2 was available. In fact, I only waited for UC availability on WebOS 2.x
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  7.    #2227  
    I guess, frantid needs a Pre2
    Was it already with OS 1.4.5? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $from$ @$twtomcat$ $from$ $Swiss$ $it$ $isn$'$t$ $a$ $problem$ $anymore$. $He$ $even$ $got$ $a$ $Pre2$ $from$ $webosinternals$.

Yes, I believe i will be able to buy it in summer.
    Yep, it was already with 1.4.5. That's good to hear, that there's no problem. I think I'll get a Pre3 from France, since I live not too far from the border, cause somehow I don't think that Swisscom will include the Pre in their lineup.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Henk, I love this patch! Would you consider adding a 'get directions' button into the event details page? I have Sprint Navigator set as my default mapping app, and when I need to travel to a client's location, I currently will access the SN app by tapping Calendar menu>Event Location>Get Directions. It would rock if there was just a button that would do this. Would this be something that UK could do? I would definitely donate for this functionality. Thanks for your time.
    Where can I find Uber Calendar? I can't find it on the device or on the website...

Does it work on WebOS 2, btw?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    UC is available on Preware.

There is no WebOS 2.x version yet, but it should come soon (see a few posts backwards)
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    UC is available on Preware.

There is no WebOS 2.x version yet, but it should come soon (see a few posts backwards)
    I might be very dence, but where on Preware? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'l have to wait for the 2.x version, but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik_Jan View Post
    I might be very dence, but where on Preware? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'l have to wait for the 2.x version, but still...
    Sorry, it's not listed in Preware for 2.0

I was trying to remember some of the later change requests.

I remember:
    * make font for subjects in templates bigger.
    * add way to see event calendar color on template view.
    * preference for turning off event markers (squares) in month view.
    * add a confirm to delete in the missed reminder list.

recently: button in edit scene for mapping functions. (MetaView can make the call on that one, it's more of a design question and I try to avoid those).

Am I missing some? I actually did some of the older ones for 2, but I'm thinking I should add them for 1.4.5 as well.
  15.    #2235  
    A mapping button which pop ups a list of mapping apps, which one could call from the Calendar. Also a button to read an address from a contact and fill the location with it. just some ideas.
    I was trying to remember some of the later change requests.

I remember:
    * make font for subjects in templates bigger.
    * add way to see event calendar color on template view.
    * preference for turning off event markers (squares) in month view.
    * add a confirm to delete in the missed reminder list.

recently: button in edit scene for mapping functions. (MetaView can make the call on that one, it's more of a design question and I try to avoid those).

Am I missing some? I actually did some of the older ones for 2, but I'm thinking I should add them for 1.4.5 as well.
    In datebk6 you had the possibility to set an advance on events like birthdays for example. These events would appear in advance (you could specify the number of days) with a countdown counter next to the subject. Is something like this feasible?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Also a button to read an address from a contact and fill the location with it. just some ideas.
    YES! The autofill from contacts is sorely missed. Tap on location, open contacts, select contact, fill-in location.

Also, is there ANY way to initiate / send invitations FROM the phone?
    @Dreamcatcher - That's kind of like a floating event, with a stop date. There is no floating event type service in webOS. I'll look into it though.
    @Dreamcatcher - That's kind of like a floating event, with a stop date. There is no floating event type service in webOS. I'll look into it though.
    Yep, I guess that's what it was called in datebk6. Thanks a lot for looking into it!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    May I dream of landscape enabled in week view?