Page 107 of 207 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    @Kratus - try 37-7. It works now. I should have tried it this way first, but I thought it needed the quotation marks.

I'll have to experiment with template.evaluate() for later -- could be the quotation marks causing me different problems.

patch updated again here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2832580-post1988.html

for translation fixes.

edit: I still can't get the prefs scene though. It's because of the input field, and the user needs to be able to edit it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Sorry for answering a little late, I just experienced a Blank Screen Of Death in my calendar, trying to install 37-7.
    I suspect it has been caused by ModeSwitcher acting behind the scene and switching modes while I was installing the patch.
    I had to EPR my phone, and could once again see how unusable the default calendar is without UC.

And YES it works now, in the edit scene.
    THANK YOU.

Other thougt: if I select an icon in the edit scene, and later want the event to have no icon, I can not do it in the selector (there is no "no icon" option).
    The only solution I found is deleting the first line of notes ("ICON=blahblah;"). Not very handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    if I select an icon in the edit scene, and later want the event to have no icon, I can not do it in the selector (there is no "no icon" option).
    The only solution I found is deleting the first line of notes ("ICON=blahblah;"). Not very handy.
    Good idea.

Patch updated to 37-8 here:

http://forums.precentral.net/2832580-post1988.html

I think we have to finish this to get Preware updated, so..."Last call" - meaning no more new features in 37.

Thanks for testing.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Can 37-8 be installed through QI or do I need to use Internalz?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Can 37-8 be installed through QI or do I need to use Internalz?
    Personally, I have stopped using QI for UC patch installs. I don't know if it will cause an error or not. I would recommend Internalz.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    As UberCalendar has reached a new stage and will soon be updated, I am working on an update of the multilingual localization patch.

@ CptOx and Pulp:
    I sent you a PM with the new strings to translate, so we can update german and spanish translations.

@ all:
    If you want to contribute to the translation in one of the following languages:
    en_ca, en_gb, en_ie, es_mx, es_us, fr_ca, it_it
    please contact me via PM.
    No knowledge is required, I just send you a list of strings to translate, and I do the rest to include your language in the multilingual localization patch.

I'll post the update as soon as german and spanish translations are up to date.

Kratus.
    my palm pre got spider cracks on the screen running from the center ball... i got retentions department to send me a lg optimus s. im loving it so far.. sad to let go of my palm pre but oh well.....
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    can you post the last few lines of /media/internal/webos-patches.log?

It should have what the error was?
    i have attached a screen shot -- thanks in advance

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i have attached a screen shot -- thanks in advance

Rob
    Looks like you had a incomplete uninstall. 2 files need to be put back in original form:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/jumpto.jsjsjs
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/datetime-assistant.jsjsjs
    I would use Internalz to check if the originals are still there. They will have the same names, but with "webosinternals.orig" added on to the end. You can remove that extra ending with Internalz, it should prompt you if you want to write over the patched file -- choose yes.

If they are not there, then you need to restore the 2 files from a doctor image or use Emergency repair utility to replace them with the originals. Govotsos has a post with the steps to do this.

I've just bought a Palm Pre 2 and would like to know if this patch will be made available for it (I can't spot it in Preware)? (I loved it on my original Palm Pre!) In my opinion, the Calendar App on the Palm is pretty much rubbish without this patch, so I'd be very happy if it were converted to webOS v2.0.1! Please, please!

(I tried searching this forum for info if it were converted, but didn't spot anything.)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmcg View Post
    I've just bought a Palm Pre 2 and would like to know if this patch will be made available for it (I can't spot it in Preware)? (I loved it on my original Palm Pre!) In my opinion, the Calendar App on the Palm is pretty much rubbish without this patch, so I'd be very happy if it were converted to webOS v2.0.1! Please, please!

(I tried searching this forum for info if it were converted, but didn't spot anything.)
    It's being worked on. As soon as we get a unified webOS build version for the different Pre2's, we should be able to have it available. I'm really hoping that we get a release before 9 Feb for all devices. The sooner the better.

Just upgraded from 37-4 to 37-8. All looks good.

Ship it.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Spanish translation done!
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Muchas gracias, CptOx.

I'll publish the updated localization patch as soon as I get the translations from the german contributor.
    Why don't I get any text in the weekly view boxes and I don't get any color boxes in the monthly view?
  16.    #2136  
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Why don't I get any text in the weekly view boxes and I don't get any color boxes in the monthly view?
    It's all about options. Check the menu, go to settings (prefs) and there is a part called: UberCalendar.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    Spanish translation done!

German aswell!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Vielen Dank Pulp,

please test the patch file I sent to you, and let me know if verything displays properly.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Bad news this morning:
    I experienced a new loss of UC settings.

It it the first time since 01/18/2011, when I installed v36-11.

I can't remember if I've done something special recently, except I saved all my settings yesterday, using save/restore. But this obviously can not be related to it, since I noticed that UC is not supported by save/restore.

Any idea?

I see that the first 3 UC-settings do not have any default value. Can this have any consequence?
    @ Kratus: I do not know if this can help you, but I've installed the patch translation that you send me this morning and I have the UC running smoothly while I continue testing it.
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)