Page 104 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Cleaned up all the files. Installed 37-4 via Internalz. Failed. New log file attached.

EDIT: Replaced day-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $trying$ $again$. $Seems$ $to$ $be$ $going$ $better$. $No$ $immediate$ $failure$.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Cleaned up all the files. Installed 37-4 via Internalz. Failed. New log file attached.

EDIT: Replaced day-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $trying$ $again$. $Seems$ $to$ $be$ $going$ $better$. $No$ $immediate$ $failure$.
    good call. that's the bad file.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    37-4 patch installed successfully via Internalz!

Doing a luna restart.

Looks like my problem was not replacing all the files with their originals. The new list you supplied had a few files that I was not restoring.

EDIT: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have TEMPLATES.

it's why I don't like QI so much for patches, I think many times it forces things where it should just fail gracefully and leave things as they were.

Use QI all the time to make the patches, it would be really tedious without it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Postmorderm:

Was running 36-12 no problem.
    Tried installing 37-3 which had a bug.
    Got a bad install along the way.
    Was trying to clean up by restoring Original WebOS files.
    Did not have the complete list so subsequent installs of anything failed.
    Finally cleaned up all my calendar files to their defaults.
    37-4 installed successfully thru Internalz.
    thanks for testing. I hope it was worth the effort for you.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    thanks for testing. I hope it was worth the effort for you.
    It was worth it in many ways. Great to have template and happy to contribute my time to the UC cause.

Datebk6 = may it rest in peace.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    So looks like a method there to get my Pre fixed and have 37-4 installed. How do I replace the files mentioned?
    You take them from a doctor image and transfer them using QI. Use 7zip to expand the doctor.
    YES! worked like a charm now: replaced this single file, installed 37-4 with Internalz - OK!
    Thank you for testing and reporting!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Which file do I replace?
    Quote Originally Posted by kensanson View Post
    IS there a way to change the monthly view colors for either all day or timed events.
    Thanks...
    You tap on "calendar view options" either in preferences or via the calendar selector on the date bar. You then tap on the color and choose the one you want.

@crawfpm - for a total clean, you replace all of the ones in that list I posted. And delete week.jsjsjs &$amp$; $6$ $uberxxxxxxx$.$html$ $files$.

if you look at your log, it might show which one is bad. You could also just try the day-assistant.jsjsjs $to$ $see$ $if$ $QI$ $did$ $the$ $same$ $to$ $you$.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I'll try the day-assistant one first. Trying to find that file in the doctor file downloaded when I did the utility program. Not seeing it yet. Anyway to PM me with that file (or however it can be transfered)?

Edit: I moved that file to another location and then ran the WebOS Repair Utility. It replaced the file. Will try installing 37-4 and if it doesn't work, will replace all of the list.

Edit 2: Looks like just replacing day-assistant.jsjsjs $did$ $the$ $trick$. $37$-$4$ $installed$ $and$ $seems$ $to$ $be$ $working$. $Installed$ $via$ $Internalz$. $Thank$ $you$ $frantid$ $and$ $others$ $for$ $the$ $awsome$ $help$.
    Last edited by crawfpm; 01/21/2011 at 08:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    @frantid: nice work, shall I update the first post? And what about Preware?
    If you plan to update the first post or Preware, please let me know: I'll then ask the foreign contributors that helped me in localization to update the translations of the new features.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I would suggest 37-4, it's up I just loaded it on mine, by downloading, transfer with QI, install with Internalz.
    I store my patches in my DropBox, so they transfer wirelessly to my pre. I then just have to tap the patch file in my DP client to open it in internalz.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    37-4 patch installed successfully via Internalz.. with french translation...
    @Kratus - what dropbox app do you use or is it just the browser?
    Hi frantid,

37-4 working ok here, after problems installing, which seemed to relate to
    Internalz (error installing without any logs)

Now erverything is fine.

Regards Ralf
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    @Kratus - what dropbox app do you use or is it just the browser?
    DropBoxify, 2.89€ in AppCatalog, but worth it.

I never ever use a cable to transfer a file on my Pre: I just drop the file in DP and it shows up instantly on my Pre.
    Last edited by Kratus; 01/23/2011 at 02:48 AM.