Page 102 of 207 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4135
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    WebOS Quick Install. I just tried using Internalz and it told me fail on both 36-12 and 37-3. But at least stock calendar is working. Guess if I wanted to get 36-12 working again I will need to do a third EPR.
    Last edited by crawfpm; 01/21/2011 at 04:09 AM.
    I think webOS qi has problems with original files. There are 4 in 36-12 & 7 in 37-3. I usually use Qi to transfer the patch but Internalz to install. You can do a manual EPR, just take the "webosinternals.orig" off all the files that have them. Except you can delete week.jsjsjs $and$ $the$ $uberxxxxxxx$.$html$ $files$ $in$ /$views$/$shared$/ $in$ $the$ $calendar$ $app$ $directory$.

There are a lot of modded files, you need to check each directory.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Well, I went through each folder under com.palm.app.calendar and no webosinternals or uberxxxxx type files.
    Does Preware think it's installed?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    It did a few times but not at the moment cause I 'uninstalled' it via Preware. I can try installing again via QI and see.
    look for /com.palm.app.calendar/javascripts/datejs/week.jsjsjs $if$ $it$'$s$ $there$ $delete$ $it$.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Only file in that folder is date.jsjsjs

And installing 37-3 again via QI has it showing up in Preware but Calendar launches with no evidence of a patch installed.
    seems like Qi doesn't like the patch. Is there a log somewhere?

you can try emergency file verification in Preware, It will list any modded files.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    If there is a log, I am not sure where to find it or what it is named.
    you can try emergency file verification in Preware, It will list any modded files.

Can we hear from folks with successful 37-x installs? I am on 36-12 and want to help test 37-x. Seems to be some install issues based upon the recent posts.

I dont mind manually repairing my Calendar to default since I have done that before. I would like to avoid a trip to the doctor.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hboisvert View Post
    To transfer from datebk6 to the webOS calendar, you can also use GooSync that is now included within the Classic bundle. Install the bundle from within Classic and setup GooSync to send it to Google calendar, then setup your webOS calendar to the same Google account and you're all set. I don't have Classic anymore, son I can't get you more details on the exact steps, but that's what I did to move away from DateBk6.
    Thanks, hboisvert. GooSync sort of worked (it runs but still no Google calendar updates). I had to install PPP software from SofTick in order for GooSync to be able to contact its server. I ran GooSync, but it hung while transferring data. So I won't know if this process is a success until I work through the problems.

UPDATE - GooSync hangs so no go there. Sigh.
    Last edited by thornev; 01/21/2011 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Can we hear from folks with successful 37-x installs? I am on 36-12 and want to help test 37-x. Seems to be some install issues based upon the recent posts.

I dont mind manually repairing my Calendar to default since I have done that before. I would like to avoid a trip to the doctor.
    I am on 37-2 without problems
    @swieder - I don't recommend QI to install UC anymore because of the original file problems.

Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    @swieder - I don't recommend QI to install UC anymore because of the original file problems.
    I have only used Preware (over the air) and QI (over USB) to install patches.

Can I do the following:
    1. Uninstall 36-12 with QI
    2. Luna restart
    3. Copy 37-3 to my Pre with QI or other
    4. Install 37-3 locally with Internalz or Preware
    5. Luna restart
    6. Enjoy
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)

Can I do the following:
    2. Luna restart
    5. Luna restart
    6. Enjoy
    Exactly what I do, except I uninstall with Internalz. You have to use Internalz. Preware will not install local patches.

I have seen the white screen on uninstall with QI, because it will delete week.jsjsjs $on$ $the$ $trial$ $uninstall$. $Then$ $it$ $errors$ $out$ $uninstalling$, $because$ $the$ $file$ $is$ $not$ $there$ $to$ $uninstall$ $any$ $more$.

IS there a way to change the monthly view colors for either all day or timed events.
    Thanks...

Can I do the following:
    2. Luna restart
    5. Luna restart
    6. Enjoy
    an easy and for me successful way:
    uninstall with preware
    luna restart
    download patch by mail
    installation with internalz
    luna restart

advantage: if you don't delete the mails, you can everytime and everywhere install and uninstall different versions without PC
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Exactly what I do, except I uninstall with Internalz. You have to use Internalz. Preware will not install local patches.
    I install Patches with Internalz, but how can I uninstall with Internalz ?