1.    #1  
    I cannot get this to work, and I really really want to try it! I have uninstalled a lot of my Topbar patches, and still it won't work. I can't be bothered to uninstall everyone, so can somebody tell me which ones for sure would interfere with it installing? Thanks!
    IF you go through the official thread, alot of users have listed which patches do & do not work with it. I know the 4x5 / 5x4 & Named Pages in Launcher do not work with it.

If you open PreWare, go to Available Patches > App Launcher & just let us know which patches you have installed from that section, then we can see what might be interfering with it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    IF you go through the official thread, alot of users have listed which patches do & do not work with it. I know the 4x5 / 5x4 & Named Pages in Launcher do not work with it.

If you open PreWare, go to Available Patches > App Launcher & just let us know which patches you have installed from that section, then we can see what might be interfering with it.

Alright, will do. I'm sorry I couldn't find the original thread in a search. But thank you for the information!
  4.    #4  
    I have Glass Effect Suite installed, and 4x4 No Arrows Plus More, but I removed the patches and it still wouldn't install.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Edit: Didn't read the whole post. If you've removed both of those, restarted luna and it still won't install I'm stumped.
    If you open the IPKG Log, what are the errors it's coming up with?
    I had to remove named pages in order to get the launcher list lite to install. Worked great after that.
    I had the same problem, my resolution was easy, but used as a last resort. Sometimes, even if you remove all of the patches, it will not install.

Here was my resolution, I got the Sprint doctor (my carrier), extracted it with 7-zip, and sent the pristine launcher.css file via WQIS to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/. Then I installed the patch (which worked), WQIS will restart Luna when it is loaded. Here are the patches I have installed:

Advanced Options in Launcher
    Enable Add Delete Pages
    Hide Amazon, Nascar, NFL, Sprint Navigation, Sprint TV
    Hide Quick Launcher Bar in Launcher only
    Reset to First Page

Of course, I have 73 patches installed, but the above patches only affect the launcher. I am in no way saying to do what I did, but since then, I have uninstalled, tweaked and reinstalled that same patch probably ten times without an issue.
    Pretty much the only patches you have to look at for are the ones that change how the Launcher looks. ie: the 4x4 & 5x4 patches are incompatible since the size of the icons change. Just as a quick way to think whether or not a patch is compatible.
  10.    #10  
    Thank you to the both of you for giving your input. I'll look more into my patches and see if I have one that may be preventing me from installing this. Is the patch worth it in your opinion?
    I have two patches that I will never get rid of, roam only in preferences and launcher list lite. Cosmetically, this is the best patch out there. And, this patch speeds up the time in finding your apps throughout the launcher because it changes the icon title drastically, especially when you have a ton of them.

A must have patch in my opinion.
    I definitely love this patch. As soon as i saw disco was getting started with it i followed the thread waiting for a release & the wait was worth it. I love this patch.
  13.    #13  
    Just what I wanted to hear! Can somebody please link me to the appropriate thread?