1.    #1  
    I absolutely love the camera and camcorder on this phone... I have been able to capture a bunch of vids of my 18 month old daughter with the new camcorder App that I wasn't able to do before 1.4.

However, I have also noticed that when I get a notification (new email, SMS, etc), if I am using the Camera, it freezes up and i have to reload it, or if I am using the camcorder, it stops recording at that point and I have to reload that app to get it working again.

So, is there a way to disable notifications while using the Camera App so this doesn't happen? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Until someone creates a patch, put your phone into "airplane mode" before you take a video, yeah it's a pain but it's better than getting your video interrupted with a notification.