1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there might ba a way to have a quick/ simple means of this. Lets say I get directions on google maps or am sent a link to google map directions, is there a way to have that info translated or sent directly to sprint navigation for use? Thanks to those that know how to do all these things that make the webos experience even better
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    I was wondering if there might ba a way to have a quick/ simple means of this. Lets say I get directions on google maps or am sent a link to google map directions, is there a way to have that info translated or sent directly to sprint navigation for use? Thanks to those that know how to do all these things that make the webos experience even better
    Open the launcher, then hit the preferences menu. Tap "Default Applications". For Addresses, change "Google Maps" to "Sprint Navigation".

That might do it.
    : (){:|:&};:
  3.    #3  
    thanks I think that will come in handy but I was also thinking that after clicking on a link, which brings up a google map direction, that it would be handy to be able to push a button and have the final destination address or info directly sent to sprint navigation for turn by turn from where I am at that moment.