1. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Anyone here interested in making a patch to add a slider for Media volume control in the "Sounds & Ringtones" screen?

I kept missing calls and finally found out what I was doing. If you open the media player to play an mp3 or video, and for any reason turn down the volume (and leave it down), it also reduces the volume of any mp3 ringtones used for the phone ringtone. This is regardless of what the Ringtone Volume slider is set for. Does that suck or what?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  2. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Nobody else interested in this?

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    I know I'm not dreaming, I swear I had a patch that added Media Volume to the Sounds & Ringtones app. Any help in finding it would be appreciated as I am unable to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, I remember where I got it from and it's no longer available at this time.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/30/2010 at 08:45 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    any chance of it getting updated?

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    I had the patch that added the media volume to the to the top right drop down menu (I forget what that part of the phone is called). It was the patch called Device menu megamix with media volume control. I really need this back as my volume down on the volume rocker no longer works. I relied on that patch in order to lower the volume when streaming music or using the music player app.

Anyone else used to have this patch?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.