1.    #1  
    ok, havnt thrown out any ideas in a wile, so here is a complicated one. Silly, but This is one of the biggest things that has me interested in win phone 7, and so it would be awesome on my pre.

the idea is to have a background larger than my screen size, that will pan when I flip to another launcher page left and right. I don't know if I'd want it to go vertical at all also, but maybe?

is this tackleable?
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 05/03/2010 at 06:01 PM.
    Could you write about something meaningful! Thank you!
  3.    #3  
    no can do
    Quote Originally Posted by klmn448 View Post
    Could you write about something meaningful! Thank you!
    This forum doesn't revolve around you.

I think it sounds like a cool idea
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    ok, havnt thrown out any ideas in a wile, so here is a complicated one. Silly, but This is one of the biggest things that has me interested in win phone 7, and so it would be awesome on my pre.

the idea is to have a background larger than my screen size, that will pan when I flip to another launcher page left and right. I don't know if I'd want it to go vertical at all also, but maybe?

is this tackleable?
    You mean like android's home screen?
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    What would be extra cool is if the background panned more slowly then the cards, which would give a cool 3D effect.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacto01 View Post
    You mean like android's home screen?
    eh, maybe? For some reason I was impressed with windows phone's iteration but not androids, but I guess it's the same thing.
    I had a similar idea. What if when no cards were open you could scroll through a preset folder of wallpapers right on the background of the phone just by dragging it left or right. Make it a little more unique than Win7 or Android :P
    Quote Originally Posted by K4p741nkrunch View Post
    I had a similar idea. What if when no cards were open you could scroll through a preset folder of wallpapers right on the background of the phone just by dragging it left or right. Make it a little more unique than Win7 or Android :P
    +1
  10.    #10  
    interesting idea
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I have an idea, make the background change 3d orientation in a false way such as google maps street view, to give it a 3d feel to it without using the battery/gpu
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacto01 View Post
    I have a great idea, make the background change 3d orientation in a false way such as google maps, to give it a 3d feel to it without using the battery/gpu
    Am I detecting a hint of sarcasm?