1.    #1  
    A light Tap on the correct side will slide to the next page - Just Cool!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    What!?! You lost me.
    I believe he/she means tap each side of the gesture-area to switch cards.
  4.    #4  
    Tap the side of the Pre to move forward or backwards: Either from card to card or in the Web Browser.
    I was one of the 1st hacks on laptops that have the accelerometer and made for a cool youtube vid!
    Hey - why not throw in tap the top and bottom for user defined actions!
    If you go into Screen & Lock settings, switch on Advanced Gestures. This will let you slide your finger across the entire gesture area to move from one card to another.

For instance, if you have a web card open in full screen and the messaging card is to the left, swipe from left to right and the cards will change. This works in either direction. Hope this helps!
    I am, therefore I think
  6.    #6  
    Yeah but...
    That is not as cool as showing someone that when I lightly tap the side of My P3 it goes to the next app or webpage.
    This patch cold also be annoying too if too sensitive: Switching apps or webpages unintentionally!

Thanks for the thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    If you go into Screen & Lock settings, switch on Advanced Gestures. This will let you slide your finger across the entire gesture area to move from one card to another.

For instance, if you have a web card open in full screen and the messaging card is to the left, swipe from left to right and the cards will change. This works in either direction. Hope this helps!