1.    #1  
    Hello all. I'm wondering if a patch is out there for SMS delivery confirmation. Verizon allows for this information on it's network and I had had this on my old BB phone. Does such a patch exist (i can't seem to be able to find it)? If not, could one of our patch geniuses make one? Thank you all! Pre-central has the best forum members ever!
    That would be wonderfull.
    SMS Delivery notification is one of most important feature (at least in my country) and if someone could make this possible then many people will be happy happy
    That would be wonderfull.
    SMS Delivery notification is one of most important feature (at least in my country) and if someone could make this possible then many people will be happy happy
    +1
    Great idea.
    Is there any progress with this patch?
    I don't know if it is network specific, but on my German O2 device I enter *N# before the message in order to receive a delivery confirmation.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    I could be wrong but, on my pre plus the text is grey until sent. Then it turns black...
    I believe sent is just an acknowledgement from the network, not a delivery on the other end. I'm not sure, but I would think that would be a requirement the carrier would have to specify of device makers, and/or implement at the network level.
    Hi,
    I installed Message Signature Patch (xanthinealkaloid) and it works very well. You only have to put the code (for example *n#) in Outgoing Greeting setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I believe sent is just an acknowledgement from the network, not a delivery on the other end. I'm not sure, but I would think that would be a requirement the carrier would have to specify of device makers, and/or implement at the network level.
    You are correct. I had a text the other day not get to the intended recipient until 12 hours later!! Also, I have had texts that were sent to me from my girlfriend not get to me right away and she also has Sprint. I noticed that when those delays occur, I would look at the time stamp on the message. Sometimes I will get the message a half hour she sent it and the time stamp will say the actual time she sent it. She sent me one at 6:14PM and I got it at 6:45PM, but the time stamp for the message said 6:15PM on my Pre. Other times, I would get the message much later and the time stamp would say the actual time it came in. So it is very unpredictable.

This would be a nice Patch, but I believe it is not possible as the network is inconsistent.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.