1.    #1  
    I would love a empty trash button in the drop down email from any view. If there is a patch already let me know.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    This would be nice, As it is, you have to go to each trash folder and empty individually. A way to empty all at once would be nice.

ps. please give the patch request in my signature some love if you think it is interesting. Thx.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Bumping, any interest out there? Devs?

Thx.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    There is a Homebrew patch called "Read/Delete All Email" which does just what the name describes. It either marks all email in that folder as read, or deletes all email in that folder. (Thanks, Captain Obvious) It's still a manual process to get into the Trash folder to clear it out, but it's better than cleaning it out one email at a time.

What's needed is to give us the functionality to have the trash folders dump/purge on a regular basis.
  6.    #6  
    Bumping it has been awhile. I just want a empty all trash in the top menu so I dont have to go to each trash to empty them. Thanks again for looking.