1.    #1  
    Requested by Impulsebuyer. This patch enables call forwarding in phone preferences. Toggle the switch on and type in the number you want to forward your calls to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 05/01/2010 at 06:54 PM.
    Dying to give this a try!
    I don't that I would ever use this, but what a cool option to have available.

It's funny I've noticed the callforwarding-assistant.jsjsjs $a$ $couple$ $of$ $times$, $but$ $I$ $never$ $took$ $the$ $to$ $follow$ $up$ $on$ $it$.

Anyhow, here's a big thanks for ya!

Am I missing something obvious here?

I LOVE patches, but from my experience you use patches for things the phone doesnt already have.

Call Forwarding is a built in feature of Sprint phones

*72xxx-xxx-xxxx (talk) to forward your calls

*720 (talk) to unforward

Unless there is something Im not seeing here... no?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

5.    #5  
    This puts the option in the phone preference page. It was hidden by default. I stumbled upon it one day trying to mess with the show caller id function.
    And .... would you tell me why the HECK you haven't put this somewhere more or better, less hidden?? .. PREWARE for example? men this is excellent, it could be a very usable feature.

Congrats!
    Last edited by armepocho; 05/06/2010 at 08:02 PM. Reason: New signature
    Carlos someone that enjoys WEBOS
    "volver al espíritu de cooperación que prevaleció en los tiempos iniciales de la comunidad de usuarios de computadoras"
    "Return to the spirit of cooperation that prevailed in the early days of the community of computer users" Linus Torvalds
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    This puts the option in the phone preference page. It was hidden by default. I stumbled upon it one day trying to mess with the show caller id function.
    Just installed this patch on my Sprint Pre, and can't seen to get it to display in Phone Preferences. Are there any compatibility issues with other patches? I do not have any other Phone menu patches installed, although I do have a Call log patch installed.
    Is there any way to get the phone to forward to one number if the call is ignored and another number if it just rings through to voicemail?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    Just installed this patch on my Sprint Pre, and can't seen to get it to display in Phone Preferences. Are there any compatibility issues with other patches? I do not have any other Phone menu patches installed, although I do have a Call log patch installed.
    I have the call log patch and roam only patch installed and I am not seeing that problem. The patch was made with clean files.

Quote Originally Posted by JamMasterClay View Post
    Is there any way to get the phone to forward to one number if the call is ignored and another number if it just rings through to voicemail?
    Not sure about that.
    how do you install the .patch I tried to install it with webosquickinstall but it get error
  11.    #11  
    what version on webos are you on? What version of webosqi are you using? Do you have any other patches installed?
    I am on webos 1.4.1.1 and webosqi 3.02

also have a lot of patches installed 52 to be exact
    Last edited by abansb; 05/08/2010 at 12:35 AM.
    I just seen there was a 3.12 webosqi downloading now not for sure if it matters that I am on webos 1.4.1.1 just tried the 3.12 version still the same error something about garbage
    Last edited by abansb; 05/08/2010 at 12:37 AM.
  14.    #14  
    what is the specific error
    How does this work? Is there a charge from Sprint? If my phone is turned off will forwarding work? If I am in another country will forwarding work? I am going to Germany. If I buy a cheap phone that will work and forward from my Pre to that phone, will it work?
    Laissez Faire
  16.    #16  
    yes there is a charge from Sprint. Phone forwarding will work if phone is off. Not sure. Not sure. Sprint could probably better answer those questions
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Requested by Impulsebuyer. This patch enables call forwarding in phone preferences. Toggle the switch on and type in the number you want to forward your calls to.
    OM Goodness Mamouton, you are involved in everything good on here. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I hope you're having a good day.