Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    I have successfully installed the Verizon OS update and all patches have updated properly except Named Pages in Launcher. I get an package error whether I try to remove it or update it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rorycs View Post
    I have successfully installed the Verizon OS update and all patches have updated properly except Named Pages in Launcher. I get an package error whether I try to remove it or update it.

No problem, simply remove all Launcher related patches then you can update the Named pages patch, after which you can reinstall the other patches.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    im having the same problem w/ one of my patches and my friend also had a problem with a completely different one. i cant remove it with preware or quickinstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by thednbselecta View Post
    im having the same problem w/ one of my patches and my friend also had a problem with a completely different one. i cant remove it with preware or quickinstall.
    It's too bad that someone didn't post a fix two hours before you posted.
    I had the same problem. Ended up using Emergency path recovery/removal. took off all of my patches. After that I put all of them back
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Confirmed just remove other app launcher patches and it should work. I didn't notice I had Add/Delete page patch installed which interfered with the update.