1.    #1  
    Hello all. Im curious to know if there is a emoticon patch somewhere that will allow you to hit a button and see all of the available emoticons without having to know the code for them. I would like to see this, particularly for the Messenger/SMS app. If one doesn't exist, do you think that it would be hard for someone to make this?? Please let me know, and thank you very much for your insight.
    Quote Originally Posted by boy_blunder1 View Post
    Hello all. Im curious to know if there is a emoticon patch somewhere that will allow you to hit a button and see all of the available emoticons without having to know the code for them. I would like to see this, particularly for the Messenger/SMS app. If one doesn't exist, do you think that it would be hard for someone to make this?? Please let me know, and thank you very much for your insight.
    The only emote patch is this one...

[Patch] Emoticons using sym key

I have it on my todo list because I definitely agree it would be cool to see the emote imgs.

3.    #3  
    Wow thanks for the quick reply. This type of a patch would be awesome imo. I've seen the patch where you can add more emotes, and even the app to do so as well. The app seems like a horribly confuddles means to insert an emote haha. It seems like it would be a little out of my league to try to write a patch for this sort of thing haha. At any rate, thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I definitely agree it would be cool to see the emote imgs.

+1
    Last edited by RealDeal71; 05/02/2010 at 01:48 AM.