1.    #1  
    Just for convenience. can someone please make this pleasee? (and have it so it appears under google in the search order)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Just for convenience. can someone please make this pleasee? (and have it so it appears under google in the search order)
    Check out the USCL patch ( http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...line-uscl.html )..among the many things it adds, Google Images is one of them. i LOVE this patch. and, you can add your own searched to Universarl Search as well with it!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  3.    #3  
    I'll be honest, looks a tad complicated for my liking,
    I'm trying to finish up a patch which will allow a user to customize what search engines are enable/disabled and in what order they are listed...I've been especially A.D.D. lately, but I'm hoping to get it posted this weekend.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    I'm trying to finish up a patch which will allow a user to customize what search engines are enable/disabled and in what order they are listed...I've been especially A.D.D. lately, but I'm hoping to get it posted this weekend.

thanks that sounds great, how would one access the options? In the launcher menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    thanks that sounds great, how would one access the options? In the launcher menu?
    The way I have it setup is you would access the list of toggles through the Default Apps page showing up above the list of file types which can be access through the Launcher app menu or the Device Info app menu.

I'd love to see this patch eventually be made and get added to Preware.

In the meantime, I'd also love to see a very simple patch that replaces Wikipedia Search with Google Image Search on the universal search feature. I found where someone made the png image for Google Images. It's here - http://forums.precentral.net/1675085-post872.html.