Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 199
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #141  
    how will I know if preware has the new version? What is the version #?
  2.    #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by sfriedlake View Post
    how will I know if preware has the new version? What is the version #?
    At this point, the Preware version is 15, so the updates will have a version number higher than that.

    .
  3. #143  
    great sw. Once I used it the first time I had to wonder how this isn't a standard feature in all phones.

    in my setup there is a conflict with my BT. When there is an incming call and I answer on my BT, the phone is on speaker and not on BT. Any suggestions?
  4.    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by stan.forums View Post
    great sw. Once I used it the first time I had to wonder how this isn't a standard feature in all phones.

    in my setup there is a conflict with my BT. When there is an incming call and I answer on my BT, the phone is on speaker and not on BT. Any suggestions?
    With my BT headset, it goes to speakerphone when the call is answered using the on-screen buttons with the patch or the front speaker without the patch.

    I'm not sure if that's applicable to your situation...If not, what BT device are you using?

    .
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    With my BT headset, it goes to speakerphone when the call is answered using the on-screen buttons with the patch or the front speaker without the patch.

    I'm not sure if that's applicable to your situation...If not, what BT device are you using?

    .
    I use Plantronics Discovery 975 and it does not work forme when I answer even on BT - phone goes on loudspeaker and even I like this great patch but I had to uninstall it unfortunatelly.
  6. mrdmc's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #146  
    After seeing this patch in the "most used patches" thread, I loaded it up... it works great, thank you!
  7.    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomaas View Post
    I use Plantronics Discovery 975 and it does not work forme when I answer even on BT - phone goes on loudspeaker and even I like this great patch but I had to uninstall it unfortunatelly.
    Just to clarify...2 questions...

    1. Are you using a version from this thread or Preware?

    Most current in post #133...
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2456362

    2. Does it go to the back speaker when you answer the call using the button on your headset?

    .
  8. #148  
    i am using the patch from preware and when i answer using the BT headset the phone is on speakerphone. if i press the button on the screen i can switch to the headset. This is not always a good solution, because, often when i use the BT headset, my Pre is in my bag.

    Should i use the patch in this thread instead?
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by stan.forums View Post
    i am using the patch from preware and when i answer using the BT headset the phone is on speakerphone. if i press the button on the screen i can switch to the headset. This is not always a good solution, because, often when i use the BT headset, my Pre is in my bag.

    Should i use the patch in this thread instead?
    Yes. Until the ones in Preware are updated.
  10. #150  
    Indeed, the patch from this thread took care of the BT problem.

    This patch is boss
  11. ccs86's Avatar
    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    #151  
    Thank you for this patch!! I love it.

    My only issue is when I answer phone calls and put the phone straight to my ear, it usually goes to back speaker and deafens me. I have to take the phone away and bring it back to have it switch to the earpiece.

    I have version 15 installed via preware... any suggestions?
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccs86 View Post
    Thank you for this patch!! I love it.

    My only issue is when I answer phone calls and put the phone straight to my ear, it usually goes to back speaker and deafens me. I have to take the phone away and bring it back to have it switch to the earpiece.

    I have version 15 installed via preware... any suggestions?
    The updated versions in post #133 fix this issue which have been submitted to update what's currently in Preware.

    .
  13. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    The updated versions in post #133 fix this issue which have been submitted to update what's currently in Preware.

    .
    Link to post #133.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
  14. ccs86's Avatar
    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    #154  
    Thanks guys
  15. #155  
    With this patch installed, when a call comes in and I answer it with the wired headset button, the call goes through the handset. With the patch removed the calls goes through the headset which is what I want. Also when I initiate a call and have a headset plugged in the call goes through the handset until I hit the speaker button.

    Am I doing something wrong?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    With this patch installed, when a call comes in and I answer it with the wired headset button, the call goes through the handset. With the patch removed the calls goes through the headset which is what I want. Also when I initiate a call and have a headset plugged in the call goes through the handset until I hit the speaker button.

    Am I doing something wrong?
    Are you using the patch from Preware?

    If so, please try one of the patch files from post# 133.

    .
  17. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Are you using the patch from Preware?

    If so, please try one of the patch files from post# 33.

    .
    xanthinealkaloid/Josh=> great at patches. Not so great at typing and creating links.
    Link to post #133.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
  18. #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Are you using the patch from Preware?

    If so, please try one of the patch files from post# 133.

    .
    I was using the Preware version. I reinstalled the patch on post #133 and it works correctly.

    What's the deal with the post in #133 being newer then the version in Preware? I have only had my Pre for a week. Is this common?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  19.    #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    xanthinealkaloid/Josh=> great at patches. Not so great at typing and creating links.
    Link to post #133.
    Fixed it...that would have been confusing...

    Funny thing is...I've gotten in the habit of always checking to make sure my links work properly, but it seems sometimes they still don't work form some folks...It's weird.

    My typos are usually attributed to writing posts on my phone. *

    .
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I was using the Preware version. I reinstalled the patch on post #133 and it works correctly.

    What's the deal with the post in #133 being newer then the version in Preware? I have only had my Pre for a week. Is this common?

    Glad to worked for you!

    As far as Preware, I submitted the updates on 5/15...It can sometimes take up to 2 weeks for submissions to make it to the feed.

    In general though, you'll probably find new versions will always be posted to the patch thread prior to being added to the Preware feed.

    I hope that makes sense.

    .
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions