Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is is possible so that when a card is minimized it goes straight to the smaller one?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'm all for this!
    I'd like this too.

Or double-centerbutton. Meta-centerbutton.
    I think center button during card view would be a more elegant solution.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I'd like this as well. I was just thinking of this a few days ago

Would it also be possible to have it bottom aligned as well, rather than in the center of the screen.
    +1
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    +1
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    +1

I can't remember a time when I didn't exist, I will not remember a time when I cease to exist.

In my eyes, I am immortal.
    I do want the option to eliminate the big card view altogether. Is it just me, or does anyone else think the big cards are just for aesthetics? I really don't find anything useful about them. I run maybe five or more apps all the time so minimizing to small cards is better for me. Also, it would be great if we could have the option to lay out the cards in tile format to fit more cards (current screen real estate would fit nine cards).
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I find my eyes are crap and that the mini one doesnt make that any better, plus i like to keep an eye on other apps while truly focusing on one. This isnt to say im against this patch but...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    I do want the option to eliminate the big card view altogether. Is it just me, or does anyone else think the big cards are just for aesthetics? I really don't find anything useful about them. I run maybe five or more apps all the time so minimizing to small cards is better for me. Also, it would be great if we could have the option to lay out the cards in tile format to fit more cards (current screen real estate would fit nine cards).
    I use the big cards when I'm on the phone and I need to refer to an e-mail and the calendar or Document while talking on the phone. this way its easy to just keep my thumb on the screen and slide from side to side to refer between the two. That about the only way I use it though. I think a patch to go straight to the mini card would be useful as well.
    it's only one extra tap to get to this view. What I want is this view to show tiles in multiple rows...
  13.    #13  
    bump for all ideas
  14.    #14  
    bumpitybump and to the tippitytop
    I would looove a mini card default or tiles. lets make it happen people.
    +1 might be nice
    +1 I approve this request. Bumpitybump and grind.
  18.    #18  
    TTT
    +1, big cards are less functional than small ones
    How about mini card view that automatically scrolls from right to left like a carousel, but can be stopped, slowed or reversed.

OR

Dual mini card view "2 rows, one taking up the top half of the screen and one taking up the bottom half" that automatically scrolls reverse of each other from "right to left top row means left to right bottom row and vis versa" & that can still be stopped or slowed simultaneously using multi-tap/multi-swipe.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast