1.    #1  
    humble request:

when signed into any IM service via the built-in messaging app, put an icon in the top bar.

I'm always forgetting that I am signed in on my phone.

I can try to provide a suitable icon, if somebody would like to write the patch.
    : (){:|:&};:
    do you know of any patch that lets u change your IM icon pic? or if their is a reason why some icon for your buddy for like yahoo or aim wont show in converstaion?
    Yup...i wish there was a patch for what these 2 users stated. But no one seems to be interested in making patches like those.
    Great patch idea!
    Bump

Someone please do this... I'm far to spacey to rely on my brain for this task
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    humble request:

when signed into any IM service via the built-in messaging app, put an icon in the top bar.

I'm always forgetting that I am signed in on my phone.

I can try to provide a suitable icon, if somebody would like to write the patch.
    +1
    whoever does this and gets it into preware gets my $15 donation. Patch must be compatible with all existing patches.
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 07/02/2010 at 08:12 PM.
    +1 great idea!
    PLEASE, someone make this. patricksmangan said he'd give a $15 donation for it- I'd gladly throw in an additional $15 or $20 bucks for it. Seriously, this would be AMAZING.