1.    #1  
    I have a patch that works fine with an image file in a certain location. Basically the image is used in the patch. Is there a way to add the image to the patch so only one file needs to be installed and it can be installed from preware? Right now, you would have to send the image file to the correct file location with WebOSQuickInstall, and then install the patch.

Is it possible to add this image to the patch so it can be installed through WebOSQuickInstall or Preware and only one file needs to be installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I have a patch that works fine with an image file in a certain location. Basically the image is used in the patch. Is there a way to add the image to the patch so only one file needs to be installed and it can be installed from preware? Right now, you would have to send the image file to the correct file location with WebOSQuickInstall, and then install the patch.

Is it possible to add this image to the patch so it can be installed through WebOSQuickInstall or Preware and only one file needs to be installed?
    My understanding is the autobuilder being used to make the patch ipks for Preware does not support additional files.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    My understanding is the autobuilder being used to make the patch ipks for Preware does not support additional files.

Good to know. I feel like there has got to be some way to do it but it probably isn't just a simple patch. I bet it has to be some higher level binary execution that I have no idea about yet. Thanks for the information though.