Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Does this patch work for 1.4.5?
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Nevermind..it is.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I've installed the 2.0.1-2 version of this patch from Preware, and it seems to be buggy for me. I turn my GPS on, and i can wait forever, but the icon does not show up unless i click on the device menu. When i do that it appears instantly.
    Same goes for when i turn the GPS off...

I'm using Quick System Tasks to toggle the GPS, which may be why this bug is turning up.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post
    I've installed the 2.0.1-2 version of this patch from Preware, and it seems to be buggy for me. I turn my GPS on, and i can wait forever, but the icon does not show up unless i click on the device menu. When i do that it appears instantly.
    Same goes for when i turn the GPS off...

I'm using Quick System Tasks to toggle the GPS, which may be why this bug is turning up.
    Same problem here but I'm not using QST.
    Everybody wants some!..
    I was on 1.4.5 and I had this patch installed and working, but I just Doctored and now I can't install this patch. Preware reports that it's not available for 1.4.5. How can I get this (or a similar patch) working again?
    I tried this patch and it worked nicely, but now when I uninstalled it, the GPS indicator on the top bar wont go away. I did a Luna restart, restarted the Pre, everything but Doctoring it. Its a Pre 2 running 2.0.1 on Verizon. Any Ideas?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith_Pre1 View Post
    I tried this patch and it worked nicely, but now when I uninstalled it, the GPS indicator on the top bar wont go away. I did a Luna restart, restarted the Pre, everything but Doctoring it. Its a Pre 2 running 2.0.1 on Verizon. Any Ideas?!?
    Did you run EPR?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    any plans to update this to work on 2.2.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    any plans to update this to work on 2.2.4?
    The 2.1.2 one should work on this (it does on my 2.2.4), but I have updated it to 2.2.4 for you as well Please try attached patch and report back If it works I'll send it to Preware
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks for the update, I love this patch!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234