1.    #1  
    Hi,

I installed the patch that enables or shows the date MM/DD/YYYY next to the time. I also installed the patch that shows the battery percent next to the battery icon. When the icons for "Ev" signal, BT, and wifi are on, the BT icon will overlap with the time as the patch leaves the time and date centered. I am fairly new to hacking the phone...so...is there a way to remove patches? I have read some threads about EPR...but I need a bit of a stronger push in the correct direction on this topic. Basically, I would like to remove the date patch, then contact developer and offer some feedback...but removing the patch is my first goal.

Thx for the help
    Open Preware, goto "Installed Packages", locate the Patch/App you wish to remove and select "Remove".
    in preware goto installed packages, then patches, then click on the date patch and hit remove, in webos qi goto device management, change apps to patches in the dropdown menu, check the patch you want to uninstall and click uninstall
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    What he said
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    What he said
    very nice.....lol
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    I didn't feel like typing what was already said but I already opened the thread
    it's all good.....made me laugh....