1.    #1  
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could make it so that the icons are like this (where they are all close in the center and then it would just go onto the next page with no scrolling):

Thank you! I looked at the necessary files but wasn't exactly sure how I could do the spacing for all of them.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Yeah...it is called an iPhone
  3.    #3  
    Ehh I am not talking about as in getting rounded icons or the theme itself, just actually making it so the 4x4 icons on the app launcher are similar to that. Not so much getting an iphone but thanks for the wonderful help.
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    Ehh I am not talking about as in getting rounded icons or the theme itself, just actually making it so the 4x4 icons on the app launcher are similar to that. Not so much getting an iphone but thanks for the wonderful help.
    so you just want the 4x4 icons centered?

wouldn't that be hard to hit on the pre screen?
  5.    #5  
    I mean the icons wouldn't be able to have the same size as they are on the default screen but I havent had much of a problem even with the 5x5 icon patches where the icons are much smaller.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    ok, wow, kinda off topic but... i never liked how the iphone looks, but this screenshot is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO LICK IT!