Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by michel_ng View Post
    Patch works on 2.2.4 Veer ...
    Good to hear
    This is a good idea for a patch but it breaks my microphone function (irregularly). That problem stops immediately after I uninstall the patch. It's probably some problem with the other patches I'm running but I thought you should know.
  3. k5e
    This patch is really a good thing -- until you get a new car with a bluetooth hands-free facility. Then, when you dial a number from the contacts list it gets transferred to the dialpad card and doesn't dial. I had to remove this and any other "don't dial immeadiately" patch.

Regards
    Christian
    Quote Originally Posted by k5e View Post
    This patch is really a good thing -- until you get a new car with a bluetooth hands-free facility. Then, when you dial a number from the contacts list it gets transferred to the dialpad card and doesn't dial. I had to remove this and any other "don't dial immeadiately" patch.

Regards
    Christian
    Ok, that might explain the problems I'm having with my SE MW 600 using BlueTooth! I'll try to uninstall the patches and see if that fixes it and then look for a proper solution for the patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Ok, that might explain the problems I'm having with my SE MW 600 using BlueTooth! I'll try to uninstall the patches and see if that fixes it and then look for a proper solution for the patch.
    You seem to be right indeed, after I removed this patch my SE MW600 works fine using BlueTooth.

When I have some time I'll have a look to see if I can rework the patch somehow to fix this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12