1.    #1  
    Is this possible?
    instead of having that tan yellow ish blinker be able to change the color to blue or red, etc...

I would love to get one to match my theme.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    excellent idea!!
    EOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    excellent idea!!
    Why the angry face?

This is a pretty good idea. Does anyone have any info on the type of LED used on the Pre? Is it just a normal white LED or does it have the hardware to make other colors?
    why not
    EOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Popper668 View Post
    why not
    I don't know. It just seemed out of place.
  6.    #6  
    It did seem just a bit outta place. Lol.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    nope, gonna have to do a physical mod to get the led to change colors. It has been done though!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  8.    #8  
    damn, that sucks.
    cool idea
    that would be cool blackberrys can do it
    well...this is a PalmPre, not BB. And it would have made a lil more sense if you wanted it to change color according to like..text messages, missed calls,emails and so on lol
    no really a pre omfg ... The blackberry's led can do it so we should be able to . We do have an led ... Btw this is for you JASON WACK

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    well...this is a PalmPre, not BB. And it would have made a lil more sense if you wanted it to change color according to like..text messages, missed calls,emails and so on lol
    The Blackberry probably has a multi-color LED installed, in which case yes... it's able to change colors.
    You should send feedback to Palm on their website, maybe they will bring that out in the next device,
    it would be a nice idea in a new phone.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!