1.    #1  
    This may sound a bit silly but can someone create a quick redial button? I am one of those people who calls into radio stations and actually wins things and the Pre just lags in an ability to quickly redial.
    There is a redial function... it's just not a "one touch" redial, which may be what you're asking for.

With the dialpad open, tap the phone/handset icon and it will bring up the last name/number called above the dialpad... tap the phone/handset icon again and it dials.

And it would also help to not have the patch installed which closes the dialpad after the call ends.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSoul View Post
    There is a redial function... it's just not a "one touch" redial, which may be what you're asking for.

With the dialpad open, tap the phone/handset icon and it will bring up the last name/number called above the dialpad... tap the phone/handset icon again and it dials.

And it would also help to not have the patch installed which closes the dialpad after the call ends.
    That's basically what I am looking for, a one button redial option.
    The open to call log patch would be a 1 touch, After the call ends the call log pops up then 1 touch the top one. Done
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    The open to call log patch would be a 1 touch, After the call ends the call log pops up then 1 touch the top one. Done
    Hey 2sslow...I wish I had thought of that when I saw this post...Good catch!!!

[Patch] Default to call log

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    You could try the LaunchPoint app. It will allow you to put an icon on your launcher page that will automatically dial that number.