1.    #1  
    I do a lot of posting on forums and it seems to be a bit of a PITA when I go to post a comment and the screen doesn't follow what I am writing. Is it possible to create a patch for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD View Post
    I do a lot of posting on forums and it seems to be a bit of a PITA when I go to post a comment and the screen doesn't follow what I am writing. Is it possible to create a patch for this?
    I have looked into this before and could not find a solution. It would be worth your while visiting the Palm Feature Request site and telling them the problem. Hopefully they will include this feature in a future update.

One tip: if you double-click the text-entry box it will zoom out so that you can view the entire box. I know this isn't what you wanted, but it's all I got
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I have looked into this before and could not find a solution. It would be worth your while visiting the Palm Feature Request site and telling them the problem. Hopefully they will include this feature in a future update.

One tip: if you double-click the text-entry box it will zoom out so that you can view the entire box. I know this isn't what you wanted, but it's all I got
    Yeah I might just do that, its just odd to me that 1 of 2 things doesnt happen:

1. The screen follows the text
    2. The screen zooms in but only to the size of the possible text field